Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
Oh boy today sooper dooper was not compliant with the IV session
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
My spouse and I might get the chance to pick one of these babies.

Just one ? go on you know you want all four 😉
 
Posts
6,485
Likes
22,032


Must be a squirrel in the yard.

Or a cat.

Or a bird.

Or a big leaf.
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282


Must be a squirrel in the yard.

Or a cat.

Or a bird.

Or a big leaf.

I love it. Is the steam on the window I see?
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
Oh boy today sooper dooper was not compliant with the IV session

Poor kiddo. Hopefully Sooper Dooper starts feeling super duper again soon.
 
Posts
6,485
Likes
22,032
Not steam, just the reflection of the pillow.

He holds his breath when he gets like this. You should see him tear ass out the door when I let him out. Hell hounds got nothing on him.


He's lost interest now...

 
Posts
257
Likes
700
As
that is exactly what my wife wanted

We are “four dog” family here, love every minute of it. We got 2 then 1 (10 months after the first 2) then 1 (2 years after the third). No regrets here. Four at once may make it tough initially but I imagine they will get along great. Our girls practically raised and potty trained the newbies and are now thick as thieves.
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
Not steam, just the reflection of the pillow.

He holds his breath when he gets like this. You should see him tear ass out the door when I let him out. Hell hounds got nothing on him.


He's lost interest now...

I think they hold their breath to improve their hearing and be more quiet for the prey they seek, I remember my dog used to do that.
 
Posts
3,898
Likes
23,304
Oh boy today sooper dooper was not compliant with the IV session
Hope he gets well 🥰. What's up with him?
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
Hope he gets well 🥰. What's up with him?
22 years old needs to be hydrated
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,227
We got Neo a tie for Christmas night picture session... Something tells me he won't enjoy it 😒