Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
11,013
Likes
55,036
Bronson’s day started out with so much promise.



Then he ate a bee.

I know he isn’t happy but the big cheeks are a good look
 
Posts
5,435
Likes
82,163
Bonnies week in review..

I'm not fat, I'm big boned!


I didn't do it, must have been the buzzard.


Mine, all mine😀


I still fit, for now🤔


It's on.


An uneasy truce.


It was empty when I found it.


Thats enough now.


Done.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Well as my seat now seems to be his so might as well keep him nice and cosy, I find his snoring really relaxing, a wonderful sound 😀

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Kind of looks like a Jedi to me. 😀

My first thought, a lovely wee boy he is but somewhat complex 🥰
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
He was being super friendly / relaxed and I was holding one of his back paws getting another broken claw out for him (too much fence and tree climbing as always).... but in these situations a little part of my brain always alarms... Danger Will Robinson take your hand away slowly Will Robinson....
 
Posts
4,018
Likes
45,210
Bronson’s day started out with so much promise.



Then he ate a bee.

Oh dear... I still remember when Neo walked on a bee for the first time at the park... He just laid down stoned for half and hour, then got back to life again.

This afternoon...


This evening... Note the slight change...

 
Posts
2,609
Likes
7,269
Suspect a smaller glass for hm next time 😀

He does not seem to be an English Bulldog not being able to hold his liquor
😁
Edited:
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,036
21 year old plus sooper dooper The most un scary cat in history says boo! It’s her Halloween shot although she poses no threat to man or mouse these days she does maintain that black cat scary look, kind of.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Found out yesterday afternoon why my wee pal had been out of sorts, went to give him a cuddle and he let out a yelp and to keep a long story short I reckoned it was something to do with his ear and an urgent appointment came up with a severe ear infection.
Attention in the surgery and home with drops and today he is back to the usual bundle of cuddles but still very tired.



Children or pets you still worry about them 🥰
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,036
Found out yesterday afternoon why my wee pal had been out of sorts, went to give him a cuddle and he let out a yelp and to keep a long story short I reckoned it was something to do with his ear and an urgent appointment came up with a severe ear infection.
Attention in the surgery and home with drops and today he is back to the usual bundle of cuddles but still very tired.



Children or pets you still worry about them 🥰
Glad it’s working out. I’m going through a similar thing with sooper dooper again. These elderly animals can cause concern. Cool you could get him right to the vet it’s kind of difficult here with covid and how the vet has her office operating right now. Anyway things will play out as they should I guess