Forums Latest Members

SOLD HEUER CARRERA 3647T with RED TACHYMETER TRACK ON THE DIAL

1. bernarddevos Sep 27, 2020

Hi guys,
    I don't often sell 60's Carrera's since I always try to keep them in my personal collection.
    Nevertheless I cannot keep them all. So up for sale this fabulous Heuer Carrera 3647T with Valjoux 92.

The watch is completely original. By this I mean it has all the original and correct parts, the case has never been refurbished and the dial and hands still have the original tritium.

The watch was completely serviced by Abel Court, who performed a full movement service and a pusher/crown service. He cleaned the case with ultrasound and changed the case-back gasket. Most of us know the quality of his work, so it's certainly a bonus for this watch.
    Given all this I have no problem giving a 12-month guarantee on the watch.
    It goes without saying the watch is running perfectly.

Dial is an amazing condition. I would call it very very close to mint. Red Tachymeter track ( 50 to 200 ).
    The correct early polished steel hands. Both hands and dial have that very nice original creamy lume.

The case is in its untouched/unpolished condition, still very sharp and with the normal scratches that can be expected on a watch from the mid sixties. Case-back has the superficial markings from a nato strap.
    Between the lugs the serial is perfectly visible.

Model: Heuer Carrera 3647T
    Introduction date: 1963
    Size: 35,3mm
    Serial number: 72116
    Movement: Valjoux 92

I honestly think this is one of the best Carrera 3647T on the market today. Considering the price and the condition I also think you will have a hard time finding a better one. If you are looking for a sharp, unmessed with 60's Carrera that you will be able to wear without any issue given the complete service by Abel Court, this may be something for you. Have a look around yourself to see if you can find something better. I spend an hour scanning the internet and I didn't find anything. But who knows...
    I am selling the watch head only. So the corfam you see in the pictures is not included! I can offer several straps for the watch though, as well as a quality BOR bracelet. All that can be discussed.

Price: 4800 euro ( FedEx shipping included! )

( I give a full refund in case the watch would not be as described )

Best regards,
    Bernard De Vos

fullsizeoutput_386c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_386d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3866.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3869.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3868.jpeg fullsizeoutput_386a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_386b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3860.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3863.jpeg fullsizeoutput_385f.jpeg CAD7F8A0-91EE-4CB7-9EEA-733018A333A0.jpeg 0AC66440-6A12-44A0-A867-57C8094BBE4A.jpeg

Zapatta, Dr.Sascha, Risto and 25 others like this.
  2. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 29, 2020

Beautiful Carrera in beautiful condition at a fantastic price. It's seldom better than this!

3. bernarddevos Sep 30, 2020

On hold pending funds.
    Thanks for the kind words, Rob.

bazamu likes this.
  4. ryanbk Sep 30, 2020

if, for some reason, the deal should fall through please let me know