Hermes Compax + Introduction

Posts
11
Likes
93
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I am @mr.a on Ig and a passionate UG lover. Won't lie - never been much a 'forumer' - I prefer the in-person version of it - but given the quarantine and all I finally decided to sign up and hopefully contribute to this forum.

As a first post I thought I'd share this dream UG that I recently found out more about:


This amazing black dial early Compax retailed by Hermès was sold by Phillips in 2015 (https://www.phillips.com/detail/universal/CH080515/236) made in 1937.

I recently discovered the same watch in an old Antiquorum sale:

It was sold in 2006 by Antiquorum (same serial).

Well enjoy these pictures of a fantastic watch and I look forward to seeing more of this forum.

Best to all.

A.
 
Posts
548
Likes
2,567
Aaaaah, here he is, finally. Welcome, maestro.
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Stunning watch, thanks for posting and welcome!
 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
Patek? Who needs Patek? Welcome to the UG hive mind!
 
Posts
189
Likes
178
Welcome to the forum @mr.a ! Very excited to see the information you’re going to share!
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I am @mr.a on Ig and a passionate UG lover. Won't lie - never been much a 'forumer' - I prefer the in-person version of it - but given the quarantine and all I finally decided to sign up and hopefully contribute to this forum.

As a first post I thought I'd share this dream UG that I recently found out more about:


This amazing black dial early Compax retailed by Hermès was sold by Phillips in 2015 (https://www.phillips.com/detail/universal/CH080515/236) made in 1937.

I recently discovered the same watch in an old Antiquorum sale:

It was sold in 2006 by Antiquorum (same serial).

Well enjoy these pictures of a fantastic watch and I look forward to seeing more of this forum.

Best to all.

A.

welcome to the forum, great to see you over here !
Ben (aka) UGchronic
 
Posts
11
Likes
93
Thank you all for the warm welcome ! Lovely to be here 😀
 
Posts
6,821
Likes
10,639
Wonderful! Welcome!!!
 
Posts
1,294
Likes
2,303
Thank you all for the warm welcome ! Lovely to be here 😀

best avatar ever mr. a
 
Posts
511
Likes
1,915
Good to see you here, Mr. A! Your collection is fantastic, looking forward to more!!
 
Posts
218
Likes
300
Welcome thanks for sharing these awesome pics. Not too often you see a black dial vintage UG
 
Posts
2,270
Likes
15,727
That is one stunning UG thanks for the post and welcome to the forum!
 
Posts
203
Likes
107
Welcome @mr.a!

I saw you are now also on chrono24, is good to have also a new dealer here, hope we can get some forum members discount!
 
Posts
11
Likes
93
Welcome @mr.a!

I saw you are now also on chrono24, is good to have also a new dealer here, hope we can get some forum members discount!

Yes my partner and I decided to open this little online boutique as a fun way to sell some of the watches from our collections... forum members eligible for up to 50% discount 😉
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
Yes my partner and I decided to open this little online boutique as a fun way to sell some of the watches from our collections... forum members eligible for up to 50% discount 😉

how do we find you (or any specific seller, i'm not familiar with C24 searches)