Help with a constellation purchase.

Hello all, I'm new to vintage watch appreciation and I have been interested in purchasing my first Omega constellation. I have been looking to purchase this one that is at a fair price. However, I'm a little skeptical about the dial. The seller is saying he purchased a few years ago, he has receipt paperwork from when the watch was serviced and I have seen both the watch and paperwork which matches and it looks nice. He believes it maybe a redial because of the Tuler badging so if anyone could give an opinion on. The "Swiss Made" is missing at the bottom but I would appreciate any help with this piece as I have viewed other posts referring to the missing "Swiss Made" insignias on other Omegas. Thanks

Its definitely a redial and also has a case that is not in the best shape. Avoid.

Tell us why you like it.
I like the constellation line form the 1960s era the pie pan style first drew my attention. On this piece it's the simplicity of the dial, hands, color, operation, and look on my wrist. Sometimes simple is more and as far as operation and time goes all functioned well.

Maskelyne, even as a redial is it worth purchasing if the price is reasonable enough and do you see anything else that looks incorrect in the mechanics or gears showing it would be a fake Omega?

Maskelyne, even as a redial is it worth purchasing if the price is reasonable enough and do you see anything else that looks incorrect in the mechanics or gears showing it would be a fake Omega?
If the price is reasonable and the redial is of high class, I agree. In this case the redial is poorly done. The fonts and text are "fat" and the lume looks unnatural for a watch like this. The watch has lost it´s "soul"

If the price is reasonable and the redial is of high class, I agree. In this case the redial is poorly done. The fonts and text are "fat" and the lume looks unnatural for a watch like this. The watch has lost it´s "soul"

Thank you Maskelyne for the advice and honest opinion, it is very appreciated by me. I will do a little more research on my quest for a nice Constellation.

That´s an excellent attitude! Timekeepers have been and is a lifetime interest for me and I still learning everyday from members here. Though I am +50 years and have seen a lot and have also been collecting for many years. (Mostly marine chronometers) I say this forum is one of the best there is. Have a good day and seek further for a nice watch 😀