Help with 1450 bracelet

Hi all,
Have been on the hunt for quite some time for a 1450/808 bracelet to mount on my ST1 and have come across that one below in pictures.
From what info I was able to gather (and page from MoonWatch Only), it seems legit… but any pro on that matter to confirm? Does it seem in proper general condition? Any caution to address? Any missing part? Is 4 removable links enough?
And what would be a good price currently for such a bracelet from a private sale?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Edited:

Quoted member FSG
Hi all,
Have been on the hunt for quite some time for a 1450/808 bracelet to mount on my ST1 and have come across that one below in pictures.
From what info I was able to gather (and page from MoonWatch Only), it seems legit… but any pro on that matter to confirm? Does it seem in proper general condition? Any caution to address?
And what would be a good price currently for such a bracelet from a private sale?
Thanks a lot for your help!

There is one for sale on this forum (unless it has since sold and listing not updated) price is circa £1K inc. shipping. (link below) hope this helps
I see there are also 808 end links for sale in a different listing for £300 for the end links on their own

https://omegaforums.net/threads/1450-bracelet-with-808-ends.160843/

https://omegaforums.net/threads/vintage-omega-endlinks-808-640-630-532-677.166412/

Like 1
Quoted member FSG
Is 4 removable links enough?

Knowing what is enough would be impossible for any of us to gauge because we don’t know the size of your wrist. That being said, going by the number of links isn’t always the best way. Many bracelets pop up for sale with missing permanent links.

Your best bet is to ask for the total length of the bracelet, add the width of the watch, and compare that to your wrist measurement.

Like 1
Knowing what is enough would be impossible for any of us to gauge because we don’t know the size of your wrist. That being said, going by the number of links isn’t always the best way. Many bracelets pop up for sale with missing permanent links.

Your best bet is to ask for the total length of the bracelet, add the width of the watch, and compare that to your wrist measurement.
Total length of bracelet is 145mm, which seems plenty enough for my small 16cm wrist… but I was wandering if it was common to have only 4 removable links, and if not it would affect the pricing accordingly… ;)

Quoted member FSG
Total length of bracelet is 145mm, which seems plenty enough for my small 16cm wrist… but I was wandering if it was common to have only 4 removable links, and if not it would affect the pricing accordingly… ;)

In theory the shorter the bracelet the cheaper the price it commands but this is not a precise science and there is no right answer to that question. Get an idea of prices from sales platforms (i gave you two leads already!), decide what you think you should pay and negotiate with the seller, At the end of the day if you want it more badly than he needs to sell it then you may pay more than you want. I have often paid more to get something when i needed it rather than wait to find another.

Like 1
Makes sense.
Regarding overall condition, does it seem legit to you guys? Any detail I missed?

And It would fit a ST1 with no issue, right?

Quoted member FSG
Makes sense.
Regarding overall condition, does it seem legit to you guys? Any detail I missed?

And It would fit a ST1 with no issue, right?

Condition looks OK. No red flags as far as I can see. No idea if it will fit ST1. Providing the end links are correct for that model then of course but I haven't researched and don't have an ST1 myself.

Like 1
And what about the sides?
Is it normal to have pin holes in the middle of bracelet? Don’t really know what to expect here…

Quoted member FSG
And what about the sides?
Is it normal to have pin holes in the middle of bracelet? Don’t really know what to expect here…
Hm, it doesn't look like the underside of that link in the other photos has the little arrow indicating which side to remove the pin from, so I'm not sure what to make of that...

Hm, it doesn't look like the underside of that link in the other photos has the little arrow indicating which side to remove the pin from, so I'm not sure what to make of that...
Same here… ::confused2::

And is the quick-release pin at the clasp a big deal or not if missing?

Quoted member FSG
And is the quick-release pin at the clasp a big deal or not if missing?
I think on mine it is also missing/broken. I haven't looked into replacing it yet. Perhaps you can use that as a tiny negotiating chip, haha.

Mine too. Broken. Until now, impossible to find another one, fitting this 1450 buckle....