Help needed with autentication - Omega constellation from 1991

Hi everyone

I found this Watch online and it looks pretty legit to me, but as I am inexperienced with autentification of watches, i hope You Can Help me - does it look like a real Omega?

Thanks a lot 馃榾

Bracelet and crown are from a different watch .
also it is not in good condition .
those are not rare or expensive so you鈥檙e better off waiting for a better example

thanks for the Quick reply - Can you please elaborate? Has the bracelet and crown been switched? Can You Tell if the Watch is real? How much would you pay for a simulator Watch? The thing is - i really like it.

thanks for the Quick reply - Can you please elaborate? Has the bracelet and crown been switched? Can You Tell if the Watch is real? How much would you pay for a simulator Watch? The thing is - i really like it.
crown should be gold coloured and the bracelet should be steel and gold .
as for the watch itself - it looks ok but IDK what鈥檚 going on inside ...
I'm not sure what is the exact market for those , and not planning on buying one so can鈥檛 help you with pricing .

crown should be gold coloured and the bracelet should be steel and gold .
as for the watch itself - it looks ok but IDK what鈥檚 going on inside ...
I'm not sure what is the exact market for those , and not planning on buying one so can鈥檛 help you with pricing .
Okay I appreciate this - thanks slot! Ive seen watches with the bracelet being gold and stel, But somehow i like this one more. Anyways Thank u! 馃榾