Forums Latest Members
  1. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Apr 29, 2020

You'll have to wait for that. Pics are on my other laptop which is currently being fixed

2. Oku Apr 30, 2020

Hi Achim,

have a look at the watch below which is completely original. Same "bleeding" into the subdial at 2.
    More pics can be found here: http://chrono-center.de/produkt/ome...hymeter-skala-spektakulaerer-originalzustand/

IMG_0307.jpg

OMEGuy likes this.
  3. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Apr 30, 2020

what can i say? i had quite a few of these with multi coloured dials over the last 30 years. Now different posters here show always the same example in the catalogue and in person. same watch. one example to proof the same point? just stating, that it is complete original? I love these watches, i`d be more than happy, if that gold one has the all original dial. there are more than one problems; look at Mark 020 magnification of the 3 o`clock subdial. look, how thick the 25 is printed. anyway, it is always difficult to judge from pictures. different angles can show different outcomes, that are not there when handled in person. Great watches . enjoy them. kind regards. achim

JimJupiter, Mark020 and OMEGuy like this.
  4. OMEGuy Apr 30, 2020

You are one of the most experienced contributors on this forum and I like your posts.

If you PM me, you'll find out that we have known each other for almost 20 years.

5. Oku May 1, 2020

You are right, judging from pictures is difficult.
    The watch I posted is not mine so I am not personally involved. It was sold by a dealer nearby and I had the opportunity to inspect it in person. Also, my watchmaker did the service. I could only see the top of the dial but it was extremely stunning and looked absolutely original. My watchmaker who has also seen the back of the dial did not find any signs of a redial. So I am pretty sure that the dial of the watch is correct and old. So my statement, that the watch is completely original, is based on personal inspection.
    However, without seeing the dial from @Mark020 in person, I agree, it is hardly possible to assess its originality. My point was just that the bleeding of the black half cirlce into the subdial can be found on original dials. At least, there is another one on chrono24 with the same kind of dial but aged differently. But that one has other problems....

6. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer May 24, 2020