Help: Is this Omega Authentic (bought off ebay)

Hi fellow Omega Enthusiasts,

Recently, I bought this Omega Seamaster 600 on ebay. But I have a few questions, any comments welcome.

1. Do you think it's a redial? (looks like it to me, since the omega logo seems located a bit high and size a bit small, and the G on Omega seems different
2. It's a 601 hand wind movement, but when I shake/move the watch (without winding), it starts running - wtf lol?! Does this mean the movement is fake?
3. Do you think the crown is the correct size? Looks a bit small, I think may be frankensteind
4. Do you think the hands are the correct size? Looks a bit thin, I think may be frankensteind

May go to watchmaker later on to make it run to spec, but so many questions making me second guess. Any comments welcome.

Cheers!

I have the impression that the dial is original on that watch.

Like 1
I'm far from an expert, but that dial does NOT look like a redial. Or if it is, it is a pretty good one. All the print is right, and the fonts are correct/even. No idea on the crown, but it looks about right? The movement definitely looks correct to me. Hands match other 135.011s.

However, that needs a trip to a watchmaker. It looks like the dial is 'crooked' and twisted clockwise (hah!) about 3/4 of a minute. I'm guessing it had a sub-par service in its life, but otherwise this seems like a good watch.

I’m no expert but I’d be shocked if this turns out fake.

I see no issues with the watch.

My question is why did you buy it if you saw so many potential red flags?

Like 3
The dial is original so no problem there but one of the lugs appears to be significantly bent

Like 1
Thanks for everyone's comments.

So I pulled the trigger before doing enough research, since bid was ending and price was good.

So my fault for that, but if it's authentic I guess still good...

Like 1
All of the things that scared you are genuine and original.

I was surprised you didn't flinch when you saw the top right lug!

Like 1
And while we're flashing 600s, here's mine.
:D

600.jpg

Like 6
I never even noticed the bent lug, novice mistake. Ok now I can't unsee it yikes.

My crown size still feels a bit small...

Here's a photo of my 600 for reference.
Thanks, very similar to mine. Only I think my logo for some reason is higher situated

2. It's a 601 hand wind movement, but when I shake/move the watch (without winding), it starts running - wtf lol?! Does this mean the movement is fake?

This is probably because the watch needs a service or an examination at least. In the best case, the hands overlap and block each other so they need to be realigned. Worst case the movement needs some overhaul. In any case, the movement ref looks correct and it is indeed a winding one, not an automatic one but not working properly.

This is probably because the watch needs a service or an examination at least. In the best case, the hands overlap and block each other so they need to be realigned. Worst case the movement needs some overhaul. In any case, the movement ref looks correct and it is indeed a winding one, not an automatic one but not working properly.
Thanks that's the answer I needed!

Like 1