Help in identifying automatic movement from estate sale find!

Hello everyone, not Omega related but thought someone might be able to recognize this movement from a recent estate sale.

Is an interesting dive watch with a very interesting dial. Got it for dinner money so decided to pull the trigger on it. Seems like it could be a A. Schild but not 100% sure. I do make out an "AS" on the mechanism but don't see anything else. Also some small lettering but can't make it out. The seal is very interesting, such a thick gasket so does not seem like a low dollar dive piece. Very beefy case with thick lugs, almost 40mm without crown. Rated at 200M but that was probably back in the day!

Would love everyones thoughts I what I might have here. Makes me wonder if it could be private label Blancpain from the day or just a frankenwatch.

Oh, brand name on the dial is "Entell"....never heard of it but maybe some type of private one off label?

It's definitely an A Schild movement, but very difficult to say exactly which calibre from a single photo. If you poke around enough inside, you will see the caliber number. It will be four digits, beginning with either "1" or "2". Something like 1712 or 1902.

If you look under the balance wheel you see the initials "AS"; there will be a number next to that identifying the movement.

Probably this is an AS 2083

If you look under the balance wheel you see the initials "AS"; there will be a number next to that identifying the movement.

Probably this is an AS 2083

I think that AS 2072 would be the no-date version.

I see a date window in that blurry ass photo.

Looks like this watch sold in Aug for 300E. Italian seller. It's already in an estate sale? :confused: Photo from ebay below.

upload_2019-11-2_16-41-25.png

Looks like the inner part of the bezel insert has been folded over. Bizarre. Or maybe that's just the way it was made. Anyway, perfectly fine no-name skin-diver.
Edited:

AS 1713?

If it only cost "dinner money" then someone took a bath.

AS 1713?

If it only cost "dinner money" then someone took a bath.
Interesting! Thanks for all the reply’s everyone. About $50 so can’t complain. Seems to be a solid movement and actually, a really solid piece. Curious why it was resold, I’ll have to look up that information. Might bring it in for a service but seems to be keeping good time. Has anyone ever heard of this brand before? Can’t find any information about it online so assume some type of private label brand. The gasket is interesting to me, I’ve had a lot of the low end dive watches and never seen such a thick gasket on such an inexpensive piece.

btw, sorry for the blurry picture. Here is a better one.