Help identifying original/service crowns

Posts
384
Likes
375
Hi all,

I have small collection of crowns - most I've been able to ID but there are a few that I've had trouble finding part numbers for.

Thanks!

#1 Speedmaster (43018)? (Diameter 6.75, Thickness 3.6m, tap 1.0mm, 32 teeth)


#2 Railmaster service crown? (Diameter 6.1mm, Thickness 3.0mm, tap 1.2mm, 24 teeth)


#3 Ranchero bowler hat? (Diameter 6.0, Thickness 2.7, tap 1.2mm, 32 teeth)
Edited:
 
Posts
234
Likes
245
Might be just me as a colour-blind person but the pale-yellow lighting makes them all look made out of gold. Could you also note down the materials?
 
Posts
384
Likes
375
Might be just me as a colour-blind person but the pale-yellow lighting makes them all look made out of gold. Could you also note down the materials?

all are stainless steel, though material should only change the suffix of the part number