Help Identifying an Omega & Tiffany Constellation

Hi folks,

I was recently gifted a vintage omega by a relative, and I for the life of me can’t find a similar reference online. I was told that a reputable dealer sent the watch back to omega HQ for a servicing within the last few years.

Hoping some of the expert detectives here can help me understand more about the piece and potentially the value of comps (I have no desire to sell - just curious).

Thanks in advance!

What:
Appears to be an Omega quartz watch, "appears" is the operative word.

Value:
Not much

Welcome to the Forum

IMG_2232.jpeg

Thank you for this! Very helpful.

I’m curious about the rarity of the Tiffany co-branding on my Omega Constellation model. Is there any historical significance or story behind this co-branding that you know of, or was it primarily a marketing strategy to sell these watches in Tiffany boutiques? I haven’t seen many others.

All the best.
---

Feel free to adjust further to match your tone and style.

Tiffany sold many watch brands in their stores — Rolex, Patek, Omega, etc — and branded the dials of most of them through the 50s to 80s. Cartier did this as well. A real Tiffany Rolex, Patek, or Omega Speedmaster will fetch a premium over a standard one, and because of this there are lots of fakes. Yours looks fine, but because it is not a popular model I doubt it will add any premium.

I think the Tiffany may have been added later. It looks like the one of the Tiffany fonts used in the mid to late 70's which match that watch, but the printing should be very crisp on it. This would have been added by Tiffany.

Only way to confirm is an extract that shows it was sold to Tiffany. But this is not always denoted on an extract, so it cannot rule out.

May be legit Tiffany but in this case (pun intended) I don't think it adds much value