Help identify/discuss authenticity

Can anyone help me identify/provide context for authenticity for this seamaster ref: 166010-67? I can't seem to find a single other example anywhere of a black dial seamaster with that ref number that has these hour hands, hour markers, and with only the 3 and 9 hour. Thanks for any help on this.

This would be one to steer clear. Nothing original. Fantasy dial. Parts watch only.

btw, what's up with the 9 and 3???????? WTH?

It’s a fantasy redial and the movement is a state. Probably a horribly water damaged watch with a silver dial until the dial was repainted recently.

I can't seem to find a single other example anywhere of a black dial seamaster with that ref number that has these hour hands, hour markers, and with only the 3 and 9 hour.

I certainly hope there isn't another one out there. 🤮

It’s a fantasy redial and the movement is a state. Probably a horribly water damaged watch with a silver dial until the dial was repainted recently.
Yea that makes sense. Clearly a parts bin watch

This would be one to steer clear. Nothing original. Fantasy dial. Parts watch only.

btw, what's up with the 9 and 3???????? WTH?
That's what I'm saying! Very clearly a parts bin watch like you said

I don’t think it’s a parts bin watch (ie made up of different watches), it’s likely a watch that had a hard life, was really in a poor state and suffered from water ingress. The seller has had the dial repainted in a popular but purely executed style, and that’s it. The movement is still rough and it’s probably had a quick and dirty polish.

I don’t think it’s a parts bin watch (ie made up of different watches), it’s likely a watch that had a hard life, was really in a poor state and suffered from water ingress. The seller has had the dial repainted in a popular but purely executed style, and that’s it. The movement is still rough and it’s probably had a quick and dirty polish.

......and the hands from a 300? possibly.