Help for potential first Omega buy

Have made a new discovery, I need your help because I'm not sure what is it. For 500€
What do you think ?
Capture d’écran 2022-09-11 124304.png montre 1.png

What do you think?

You may not be an expert but you can tel us whether you like the style and find it attractive.

What do you think?

You may not be an expert but you can tel us whether you like the style and find it attractive.

I think this one seems good, in fact I like all vintage omega watches ^^ I just won't buy fake, too expensive or in too bad condition. As I'm not an expert I need all your expertise for that

It’s impossible to tell much about that watch from one very poor photo. It seems to be a 70’s model where quality was on the decline. Even in good condition it isn’t one I’d personally be chasing.

That BA162.058 is not my cup of tea. As noted above, it's not really from Omega's best era and the style is very utilitarian. But it's a good price for an 18k gold watch. Of course, I can't even tell if it's legit from the terrible photo.

OP, as you are not experienced in assessing vintage watches, you might want to confine your search to watches that are listed for sale by other OF members in the private watch sales forum right here on OF. It’s probably the best place for you to find an authentic vintage Omega in good condition at a fair price.