Help evaluating ebay offer SOLID 18K ROSE GOLD - REF. 14707

Things I noticed
It's a sharp case. Not many scratches visible either. Light/correct polish or a lightly used watch.

Movement looks clean and colour matched.

Dial looks good. Too good to be true or in line with the good condition off the rest of the watch?

Not sure what line this is. Since nothing is mentioned on the dial? What does unnamed dress watches mean? Are they entry level that comes below geneve? Or it just means they come from a period omega started naming their lines consistently. Do these
have a name? Collector value?

Is there case original? It has the Swiss stamp and french text, but I understand that's standard in Swiss made cases for the French market. The number on the LHS of hall mark case manufacture code? I am being paranoid or the swirl marks on the case back bit different/sharp from the confirmed authentics aplenty in the forum?

Crown in not signed. How expensive and difficult will be finding a non offensive replacement?

Seller is asking $1650. What would be your take on the price?
Edited:

There is no „model line” - it’s just a gents Omega. Case is original
Edited:

There is no „model line” - it’s just a gents Omega. Case is original, and the seller is a well-respected member of this forum, by the way. @michael e
Thank you for the info

Thank you for the info

I gotta reverse on what I said, mixed up two auctions, apparently. My bad, sorry Michael. The one you asked about @drpaul is from a different seller about whom I know nothing.
Edited:

I gotta reverse on what I said, mixed up two auctions, apparently. My bad, sorry Michael. The one you asked about @drpaul is from a different seller about whom I know nothing.
Thank you for the information on the watch. Any opinion on the crown? It's a aftermarket non omega one right?

Thank you for the information on the watch. Any opinion on the crown? It's a aftermarket non omega one right?
Yes

Thank you for the kind words either way 😉