Help buying 1948 30T2PC Dennison

Hello everyone. I’ve recently begun my journey into vintage watches with a very keen interest in vintage Dennison cased Omega. I have a possible purchase lined up with an EBay dealer and all seems to be legit in my studying and investigating of said watch. The serial number indicates 1948. The case number matches the last 3 digits on the rim of the case indicating they’re original and true to one another. Caliber location seems correct. Anyone seeing any inconsistencies that would steer them away from this watch besides it being on EBay?
IMG_3603.jpeg IMG_3604.jpeg IMG_3606.jpeg IMG_3605.jpeg
Edited:

I don't see anything wrong, but I'm not an expert on Dennison cased watches.

I feel pretty confident on the case. More so the watch dial, movement, etc. I’m needing help with. did a lot more studying on the case and Dennison and am working on more study of the watch itself now.

Looks original if a tad patinated. Post the asking price and we’ll tell you if it’s fair. If the year is important to you, be aware Birmingham Assay Office changed their date letter in the middle not the start of the year in this era. This means the Z stamp indicates it was hallmarked between July 1949 and June 1950. The movement serial does indeed look a little earlier but that’s normal with a local production watch like this. Don’t forget that it may need servicing, despite what many sellers claim. The movement looks cleanish but that’s no guarantee of good running.

if you want to learn more, that model is known as the 13322 and was seen with several manufacturer’s movements. Search for that on here and you’ll find more info.
Edited:

Post the asking price and we’ll tell you if it’s fair.

Agreed. Nothing stands out as bad but there's nothing special about the watch either. Personally I find the dial rather off putting, more damaged than patinated.

Looks original if a tad patinated. Post the asking price and we’ll tell you if it’s fair. If the year is important to you, be aware Birmingham Assay Office changed their date letter in the middle not the start of the year in this era. This means the Z stamp indicates it was hallmarked between July 1949 and June 1950. The movement serial does indeed look a little earlier but that’s normal with a local production watch like this. Don’t forget that it may need servicing, despite what many sellers claim. The movement looks cleanish but that’s no guarantee of good running.

if you want to learn more, that model is known as the 13322 and was seen with several manufacturer’s movements. Search for that on here and you’ll find more info.
Thanks for the great info! Asking price is $1000

Agreed. Nothing stands out as bad but there's nothing special about the watch either. Personally I find the dial rather off putting, more damaged than patinated.
Seems high by a factor of 2
that is kinda what I have come to notice. Seems to be better options in that range. Thanks for the confirmation!