Has anyone seen a dial like this before?

I think there have definitely been some changes. For starters, the gold indices on the silver watch doesn’t seem right for that era, at least I’ve never seen it. The crown also doesn’t look original from the side, very tall with no knurled grip on the top. The case also looks to be polished, the light seems to reflect strangely off the bottom lug on the left side of the photo. The bezel also seems rounded, could be unoriginal or over polished. The hands, logo, and indices seem to match each other, though, and the multi-faceted date window frame looks like Omega.

I would guess this is a repainted dial in a different case, maybe heavily polished, maybe unoriginal. Best way to know is to cross-reference the serial inside the case back with known original examples, focusing on the dial layout.

That said, I think the repainting is well executed and very cool! They didn’t do a half bad job on the dial text either. I hope the rest is authentic Omega parts, but without more info it’s impossible to say.

Hope this helps.

Ah okay thank you, what do you says up with it?

hehe thanks

Not something that Omega ever did, yes Omega did patterned/textured dials, but not this one, it was just made up by someone to be flashy and attention grabbing. White print with gold figures is also something which would not have been done, print should be gold to match the gold figures/hands.

Watch appears to be a piece of junk shined up for resale to an unsuspecting newbie.

the gold indices on the silver watch doesn’t seem right for that era

Perfectly legitimate and actually fairly common.

Poor quality printing that should be the redial example.

The “original” tapestry dial pattern should be look like this.
IMG_6878.jpeg

This is all brilliant advise thank you very much all for taking your time to respond