Has 11-Gate Begun?

Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Been there, done that...

Wow-talk about complications. I hope you can find a watchmaker that can work on that thing!
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Wow-talk about complications. I hope you can find a watchmaker that can work on that thing!

I am getting my eye in on refurbing dials if needed…
 
Posts
30,188
Likes
77,937
Wow-talk about complications. I hope you can find a watchmaker that can work on that thing!

Unfortunately, Swatch will not sell parts to me so I can fix my own watch - they limit parts to Omega and below.

Fortunately, it was still under warranty from a prior service when this happened - it's been fine since.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Unfortunately, Swatch will not sell parts to me so I can fix my own watch - they limit parts to Omega and below.

Fortunately, it was still under warranty from a prior service when this happened - it's been fine since.
I was making a cheeky comment- but that info about swatch not selling parts to one of their own trained watchmakers is disturbing. Would be like a certified Audi mechanic not being able to buy Porsche parts…seriously?
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
Unfortunately, Swatch will not sell parts to me so I can fix my own watch - they limit parts to Omega and below.
Well, at least they're gracious enough to permit you access to parts for their entry level watches, like Omega. 😁
KOL2.jpg
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Lol at the skull cufflinks, I wasn't expecting those from that guy.
Don't get us started again on that bloody slap head knob jockey!
 
Posts
748
Likes
1,746
Lol at the skull cufflinks, I wasn't expecting those from that guy.

I can hear the bad to the bone riff as I look at it.
 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
I can hear the bad to the bone riff as I look at it.

In his head, I believe he still thinks he's a cool, edgy young person.



He gave up his passion for photography to pursue a career that would allow him to move beyond Omegas and other plebian timekeeping devices.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
I can hear the bad to the bone riff as I look at it.
that's not what I hear........When I see that clown, it's circus music!
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,939
Thank God that clown Kevin isnt wearing any Omegas, that would be shameful. He seems kind of light weight compared to Peter Blake or Buzz Aldrin, to put it mildly.