Hands-On With The White-Dial Omega Speedmaster “Daniel Craig”

Omega-Speedmaster-Professional-310.30.42.50.04.001-white-dial-7.jpg
It was a long wait for many of you (and us), but here it is — the new Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch. We had the opportunity to go hands-on with this new white-dial Speedmaster, which was first seen on Daniel Craig’s wrist last November. The white-dial Omega Speedmaster “Daniel Craig” At first, people thought it […]

Visit Hands-On With The White-Dial Omega Speedmaster “Daniel Craig” to read the full article.

A nice edition.

I think making the hands black rather than silver would have helped with the legibility as silver can get lost against a white dial sometimes.

I will wait to see one in the flesh...

EDIT - Ignore this
Edited:

A nice edition.

I think making the hands black rather than silver would have helped with the legibility as silver can get lost against a white dial sometimes.

I will wait to see one in the flesh...
Did you read the article;

diamond-polished black PVD hands

Nice looking watch. Wonder if it'll generate as much hype as the Silver Snoopy 50th Anniversary. Hope it'll be easier to obtain for those that want one.

This captivating model has been hotly anticipated by Moonwatch fans since November 2023, when the very first edition was spotted on the wrist of OMEGA brand ambassador, Daniel Craig, at the Planet OMEGA Exhibition in New York.

why omega always pump out this sort of marketing BS I will never understand

They always prioritise celebrity over watches

very distasteful

Did you read the article;

I did, yes.

They don't look very black to me. Neither do the hour markers.

Perhaps a trick of the light but when looked at against the OMEGA writing and the black bezel, the hands dont look particularly black.

Need to see it in the flesh...

Omega-Speedmaster-Professional-310.30.42.50.04.001-white-dial-5.jpg

I did, yes.

They don't look very black to me. Neither do the hour markers.

Perhaps a trick of the light but when looked at against the OMEGA writing and the black bezel, the hands dont look particularly black.

Need to see it in the flesh...

Omega-Speedmaster-Professional-310.30.42.50.04.001-white-dial-5.jpg
If you look at the shadows of the hands (top of the hours subdial hand and the tip of the running seconds hand) you’ll see the actual color when not reflecting light. It’s a dark black but being PVD it will be reflective at specific angles.

I think its pretty beautiful, dial has that enamel type look where the text feels written into it like markings on an ice hockey rink, which I’ve always loved.

If you look at the shadows of the hands (top of the hours subdial hand and the tip of the running seconds hand) you’ll see the actual color when not reflecting light. It’s a dark black but being PVD it will be reflective at specific angles.

I think its pretty beautiful, dial has that enamel type look where the text feels written into it like markings on an ice hockey rink, which I’ve always loved.
Happy to stand corrected.

This one shows the silver black contrast better actually - 6 subdial & hour markers looking black.

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Omega-Speedmaster-Professional-310.30.42.50.04.001-white-dial-7.jpg

Very nice although I won’t be swapping out my Rising Sun just yet.

I like it very much. Announced today on my birthday and in the same year my son will be born… so there is all of that! However only drawback is if one of the reasons of buying a speedy is because you like changing up straps, it is not a strap king like the original black dial... I have been playing around with the straps on the omega site.

I like it very much. Announced today on my birthday and in the same year my son will be born… so there is all of that! However only drawback is if one of the reasons of buying a speedy is because you like changing up straps, it is not a strap king like the original black dial... I have been playing around with the straps on the omega site.

Would have to disagree with you about the straps

it looks fantastic on all the omega straps

Interesting that they’re showing the old clasp without the on the fly adjustment