Forums Latest Members

Grand Seiko Virtual Event

1. robcorbe1 Feb 24, 2021

Hey All! It is a pleasure to meet you my name is Robert and I head up NYC Watch Crew which is a local collector group in the NYC metropolitan area.

Throughout COVID-19 we have been hosting virtual meetups with major brands and industry titans to keep our collectors together during this difficult time.

We have the amazing opportunity to host the Grand Seiko Team on February 26th at 8PM EST on a virtual zoom call. The purpose of the call would be a brand presentation followed by a Q&A session where you would be able to ask your questions to the team live on the call.

Please shoot me a note at [email protected] and I would be happy to provide you a zoom invite to attend the event.

Also feel free to check us out on Instagram if you would like to learn more about some of the past chats that we have done.

2. robcorbe1 Feb 24, 2021

Thank you to all those who have reached out! This will be an event to remember!

3. robcorbe1 Feb 26, 2021

Huge thank you to everyone who participated in the virtual event tonight with the Grand Seiko team!