Grading my new (to me) Ed White 105.003-65

I just purchased this Ed White 105.003-65 after some research on Speedmaster 101. I love the NASA testing story, and I looked at the new Ed White 321 (which I think is a beautiful watch, and scanning Gene Cernan's watch to make it is a great detail), but my last Speedmaster sapphire sandwich was a bit heavy for my small wrist and sloshed around more than I like, particularly when on a leather strap. So I decided to get closer to the NASA story and hopefully a little lighter. I'm not looking to resell this one (it's going into the safe to be a 60th birthday present to myself in a few years), but I'd be interested in comments on whether I judged it correctly. I paid between Good and Very Good on the Speedmaster 101 price chart (a little to the Very Good side of middle). I haven't received the watch yet, but these are the pics with which it was marketed. No box or papers. #6 end links and #7912 bracelet. The outside of the case back isn't very clear in the pics, but the hippocampus logo looks like the most worn part of the watch from what I can see. The crown has 32 teeth (ridges?); I think an original crown may have only had 24. A few scuffs on the hesalite. That brings up an another question for the forum: If I have Omega service this, will they honor my requests to not polish it or replace anything visible (other than the hesalite), so not mess with the case, dial, hands, crown or pushers, or do I need to go to an independent watchmaker for that instruction to not get lost in a more corporate process?

Thank you for your input and advice.

Omega 105.003_1_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_2_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_3_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_4_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_5_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_6_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_7_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_8_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_9_105_c.webp

Omega 105.003_10_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_11_201_a.webp

Omega 105.003_12.webp

I assume this was from a dealer? They look like typical dealer pictures, that is; bright and over exposed so the watch looks nice but it’s not possible to accurately assess the condition.

It’s hard to assess the dial with these pictures. It may be nice in the flesh or it may appear flat. It’s also hard to ascertain if there are any marks or damage on the dial. Better pictures are needed.
The case seems like it’s likely fairly polished but again, hard to say with these pictures which soften everything.
The hands are wrong. Crown is a service replacement.
Bezel is correct and seems fairly good. Some of marks are likely dirt so it should end up looking a bit better in the flesh.

In my opinion this presents as a watch that has been recently prepared for sale. It’s not a watch I would have gone big on, particularly as the photos don’t allow a good assessment of the condition. Hopefully when you get it in hand, you can take some photos that show it was a good buy.