Forums Latest Members
  1. whiskeredbat Jan 4, 2020

A blessed New Year everyone. My first post after signing up some years ago. Finally got the courage to come out of the closet as it were as I have always admired and also been somewhat intimidated by the knowledge of the members here.

I have been a watch lover/collector for about 30 years. Among the brands I own Omega, especially the pilot line models, have been a favorite. As a boy I used to save pictures of flightmasters from advertisements and vowed to own them one day. Over the years I have been fortunate to acquire all pilot line case Omegas with the exception of the Omega Seamaster 200m ref: 166.091 and the Z-33. All watches are either mint (bought from like minded collectors) or have had the full works from Omega Bienne.
    pilot line.JPG

Thank you for the education and I hope I can contribute in some small way to this forum..

Stay well,
    Solomon

td69, omegasaso12, X350 XJR and 8 others like this.
  2. Evitzee Jan 4, 2020

Wow, over four years from signup to first post. That shows patience. Welcome aboard, and don't be a stranger.

3. Syzygy Jan 4, 2020

Very nice collection.

4. gefmey Jan 4, 2020

Great collection!, but where's the gold flightmaster ;)

5. whiskeredbat Jan 4, 2020

@Evitzee - thank you for the welcome and I won't be a stranger any longer:)
    @Syzygy - thank you.
    @gefmey - thank you. The gold flightmaster would be a lovely addition. Handled one in Brunei - that thing weighs a ton! Perhaps one day when the stars are aligned:).