Forums Latest Members
  1. JTM Apr 7, 2020

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi. My name is Jordan and I'm from Canberra, Australia. I joined up to the forums back in 2016 but never actually started posting, only popped in from time to time for a quick browse—so better late than never!

As expected of a member on here, I'm a big Omega fan; but also dabble in a few other great brands as well to help fill the collection. Looking at my avatar, one could correctly presume that I'm a bit of a Bond fan. I got my first look at Omega watching the Brosnan Bond films of the late 90s and since then, my love for the brand has only grown.

Watches have come and gone from my collection over the years but as it stands contains an AT 150M "Skyfall", a Seamaster Diver 300M Chrono, a Seamaster 300 "Spectre" and the stunning (in my opinion) new Seamaster 300M NTTD Bond edition. Wanting to add a '95 Seamaster 300M Quartz at some point (Goldeneye watch and my birth year) as well as jump into the Speedmaster game with a moonwatch...something I was planning on doing in 2015 with the gorgeous Silver Snoopy, but as a final year university student back then, decided to put the money towards post-uni living—a choice I am continually regretting to this day :( Also looking for a mid-60s 321 chrono (101.010) but that might take a while to find.

Anyway, looking forward to spending time on here and getting involved in some discussions!

Cheers :)

Duracuir1 likes this.
  2. speedydownunder Apr 7, 2020

Welcome.

Lots of time at home at the moment to find your 321 grail.

3. DiiQue I don't believe that is possible. Apr 8, 2020

Hi JTM! Good to see another person from Canberra on this forum. Once all of this COVID19 madness passes we should try to do a GTG. CanberraOmega was trying to set something up but then the social distancing requirement started. Welcome!

4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 8, 2020

Gday Jordan

Good to see another Latte sipper from down south on the forum. If your ever up Darwin way give us a yell, can take you fishing and show you a few croc,s. ( make sure you wear a nice watch ;) )