Fri 23rd August - Major Forum Software Upgrade & Scheduled Downtime

Funny I always found the search function wonky but figured I was doing something wrong. Now it’s confirmed it is wonky. Guess it confirms my low self esteem issues.

Funny I always found the search function wonky but figured I was doing something wrong. Now it’s confirmed it is wonky. Guess it confirms my low self esteem issues.
Yeah, it's always been garbage. Finally we'll have powerful legit search. Site goes offline in about an hour

Like 1
Yeah, it's always been garbage. Finally we'll have powerful legit search. Site goes offline in about an hour

Like 2
Farewell, friends. When the forum comes back up, I am going to start a thread describing my proof of the Riemann hypothesis.

Like 2
Welcome back everyone.

Like 4
Love 3
Ok I can go to bed now. Long day. Glad Brigadoon is back.

Ooooo I love the built in dark theme. I assume it’s set to match the device preferences(?) as I didn’t have to set it, but I love it. I was hoping for this.

It’s definitely new and different but so far I love it! You guys did an incredible job! Thank you for all your time and dedication into making this place what it is.

Like 1
Ooooo I love the built in dark theme. I assume it’s set to match the device preferences(?) as I didn’t have to set it, but I love it. I was hoping for this.

It’s definitely new and different but so far I love it! You guys did an incredible job! Thank you for all your time and dedication into making this place what it is.
It follows device settings or you can override it.

Like 1
Heh, I can see these reactions being used to good effect

IMG_0827.jpeg

Like 1
Fantastic Job 👏 Thank you for all your hard work. It is much appreciated.

Whereabouts is the dark theme setting? I'm on Windows with OS & apps set to dark mode but it's light mode for me in Chrome. Can't see anywhere to manually set it.

Have to say my initial reaction is it's a bit harder to read, feels claustrophobic with much less space between elements - but will give it some time to adjust. Do really like the new notification menu functionality.

I am not seeing a dark theme. On firefox Mac with my system set to dark mode. Do not seem to see any override in the new setting menu.

Edit; (and to test edit.) I justs checked the firefox themes and they are set to dark.

Like 1
I not only mowed my yard, but I had time to do six neighbor's yards as well.

Like 1
I left my gate open for you.🤣

love all the funny little hidden details that weren’t a thing before 😂

IMG_0829.jpeg

Like 2
So long as you wore a Speedmaster it's OK