Forums Latest Members
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PV1BARBER Apr 12, 2016

I am also new to this forum. .I hope to learn more about Omega watches....I currently have two Omega watches..Both 70-79 seamaster. ...thanks for the add. ...

2. alam Apr 12, 2016

welcome! now is time to select your own Avatar unless you want our Avatar Sheriff @ulackfocus pick one for you.. :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Edited Apr 13, 2016
    STANDY likes this.
  3. Ssolanos Apr 26, 2016

Good evening. New in this forum. I live in a country where finding per owned watches is difficult. I started my watch collection 10 years ago. Not a very big collection, but enough to be proud of it. Last month I bought a vintage seamaster and a per owned speed master. Maybe payed too much for them, but again, I live in a country in which finding these type of watches is not easy. Need some help on identifying the vintage watch. Omega office in Colombia did not want to help. Really don't want to open it. Any help if I post pictures?

Castle4444 likes this.
  4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 26, 2016

Post as many pictures as you like.

Don't post them here.

Start a thread it the vintage Omega forum with the watch as the title and help needed..

Set a avatar also

5. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident May 1, 2016

Useless 1.jpeg

Castle4444 and OmegaPreuss like this.
  6. xanderdbs Jun 9, 2016

I love how organized the forum is :thumbsup:

7. fathoms Aug 24, 2016

I am very new on the forum (from today in fact) and totally agree with what is said here.

Kloofrin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.