First purchase Ladies Omega DeVille in London

Hello all,

I am a first time poster and new to the luxury watch game. I am planning on purchasing a new Omega Deville for my wife as a gift for getting a really great job.

A few of the models I am interested in are below:

424.10.33.20.05.001, 424.10.33.20.52.002, 424.10.33.20.55.001

A few requirements are that as I am based in London and am time poor I want to buy in person, in London and the watch must be new and not pre owned.

I have read a little about OB vs AD vs Grey and am between buying from an AD or a reputable grey retailer. I would be very grateful for some advice on the following points;

- I have been advised by Watches of Mayfair that their watches come with the full 5 year international Omega Warranty and so repairs within this period would be done by Omega and not in house, does this sound correct? I've read on some forums about Grey dealers not being able to provide the full warranty card. If their advice is correct then I should have no issues buying from them if the price is right, correct?

- Do you recommend any particular AD's or Grey retailers based on reputation, price, sales and after sales service? Any thoughts on Watches of Mayfair and New Cavendish Jewellers? Any others recommended?

- Is there anything else I should be mindful of, bearing in mind I am an inexperienced buyer?

I look forward to some input from you all,

Best Wishes

Adam