First Omega, but I think I was sold a 'Franken' watch.

I think an important comment has been glossed over….what did the watch smell like?
Dude it was the wrist cheese was RANK. Like cheddar, zinc, and my college roommates backpack.

If you purchase a watch from a japanese dealer on chrono or ebay, most of the time the description in the add is really short and you have to do your due dilligence. You can get great deals from Japan but you need to be careful. However, most of the time you can return the watch without any questions. But this depends on the dealer.

Further, no example photos of this watch in this config existed before the thread was posted.

That is complete nonsense. An image search shows many examples...

25018100.jpg

Some of you want to see the listing because you think you are the return or validation police or something. Also, why name the dealer when something could have been changed by the prior owner during the Clinton Administration?

Nothing was changed by a prior owner. This is a completely stock Omega right as it came from the factory. The 168.1501 case was for the 1109 version of the 25018100 reference. When Omega changed to the 1120, the case changed to 168.1601 - the 1120 is slightly taller than the 1109.

The fact that you still seem to believe there's something wrong with this watch, and won't show us the listing, pretty much tells me what I need to know.

As someone who often resells watches (me personally) if I sold it to you

The chances you making sales here I think are kinda low...

Like 7