Forums Latest Members
  1. LeonDeBayonne Aug 16, 2019

I don't know if this has already been discussed here, but fakes designs have unfortunately improved quite significantly over the past few years , so one can expect more of them to come to the market.

I also do not understand how can an e-retailer like this survive and not get shut down.

2. S.H. Aug 16, 2019

Who exactly would shut it down? Contact info says Guangzhou, China, ... the Chinese authorities could, but what would be their interest?

connieseamaster likes this.
  3. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Aug 16, 2019

From here https://omegaforums.net/threads/forum-q-a-rules.54/

"Is discussion of fake / replica watches or clocks permitted?

A: Absolutely not, in the strongest terms. Fake watches or clocks have no place here, and neither do people who wear fake watches, sell fake watches, or pass off fake watches and in most case fake parts of watches. While some topics may cause anger from one or more parties, this one will earn you the wrath of everyone on the board that owns a real Omega or other high end watch. The only exception to this is in pointing out a fake as a warning to other members, or assisting members in avoiding fake watches." (my emboldening)

X350 XJR likes this.
  4. LeonDeBayonne Aug 16, 2019

I fully concur with these rules. My only goal was to alert the community, that's all.

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 16, 2019

By posting a link to a counterfeit watch site?

6. LeonDeBayonne Aug 16, 2019

Right. I see your point. It you read my former 416 posts, there is no discussion or showings of fakes whatsoever. But still, I believe that people are better off being informed of what's out there. Anyway, sorry for the confusion and close the thread.

MCG555 likes this.