Evaluating the Authenticity of Omega Seamaster 600

Hello friends!

My main question is whether there is anything indicating that this watch might not be authentic? Otherwise, I feel satisfied with it.

I know I should ask you before making a purchase and I apologize for this, but I have lost so many auctions recently and haven't wanted to bother you every time. I bid on this watch and won the auction at a good price at the last second on Catawiki. While obtaining a refund might be a bit challenging, Catawiki offers buyer protection with a three-day window to examine the watch if it doesn't meet the description.

The seller has good reviews and the watch is supposed to be digitally examined by an expert. The serial number suggests that the watch dates back to 1966, aligning with the production period of the Seamaster 600 from 1964-1966, with a caliber of 601. I also think the watch resembles other Seamaster 600s that I have looked at.

What do you think?

Genuine watch, counterfeit strap and buckle.

Like 1
Great to know that the clock is authentic. I thought it might be a bit much to expect the strap to be in that condition after almost 60 years. Thank you very much!

No straight up closeup of dial. Often sign seller is hiding something. But looks like legit 600. FYI Most here would not recommend Catawiki especially for new collector.

No straight up closeup of dial. Often sign seller is hiding something. But looks like legit 600. FYI Most here would not recommend Catawiki especially for new collector.
Apologies for missing two pictures, but still no close-up of the dial. Thanks for the information, let's hope it works out this time!2bf7e9a1-a30d-491a-a399-2d0edc5ccf5b (1).jpg 55fbaf65-ff05-435c-9896-b86b6381457d (1).jpg

Just out of curiosity, is there any particular aspect of the strap and buckle that suggests it's a counterfeit, or is it primarily based on the knowledge that Omega has never produced straps similar in design and material? Additionally, the remarkable condition of the strap after 60 years seems improbable.