Eterna Matic

Posts
4,015
Likes
45,125
My recent 2 new addition to the Eterna section of the collection... Granted the 37mm one is not a "matrix", only an Eterna 😀
 
Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
My recent 2 new addition to the Eterna section of the collection... Granted the 37mm one is not a "matrix", only an Eterna 😀
Dibs on this last one 😀 Come on, you know you don't want it anymore 😀
 
Posts
4,346
Likes
12,774
My recent 2 new addition to the Eterna section of the collection... Granted the 37mm one is not a "matrix", only an Eterna 😀
Les you have exquisite taste if I do say so myself.
 
Posts
147
Likes
676
Dibs too ;-)
Great taste indeed :
Let them rejoin !

That strap colour really works on that one. Lovely.
 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,125
Dibs too ;-)
Great taste indeed :
Let them rejoin !

Tu en as déjà une!
You got one already 😀 no need for two 😂 😂
 
Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
It's like salt and pepper, bonny and clide, Harry & Sally, Dastardly and Muttley (Satanas & Diabolo in France) : they have to come together !
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
My recent 2 new addition to the Eterna section of the collection... Granted the 37mm one is not a "matrix", only an Eterna 😀
These are just lovely: thanks for posting them. Please say a little more about them if you have a moment!
 
Posts
813
Likes
2,784
Those are very nice watches, and not commonly found. I have a special interest in Eterna (hence my avatar, ha!) and over the years I've only seen a few for sale.
 
Posts
4,346
Likes
12,774
Dibs too ;-)
Great taste indeed :
Let them rejoin !

If anything dibs on yours. Mine won't be leaving my possession until I'm in the ground. It's one of two dress watches I won't part with. But I'll be sure to tell my kids you have dibs.
 
Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
If anything dibs on yours. Mine won't be leaving my possession until I'm in the ground. It's one of two dress watches I won't part with. But I'll be sure to tell my kids you have dibs.
Dibs noted too.
And be certain I wish you a long and healthy life !