Eterna Matic

Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
I haven't read it, but surely it would be nice to complement your Eterna watch that needs to join my collection 😀

I haven't forgotten 😂😆
 
Posts
4,346
Likes
12,774
Just out of curiosity. Has anyone read this book ?

Eterna: Pioneers of the Watchmaker’s Art​


I was browsing through watchprint.com and I am wondering if I should put this under the xmas tree for me 😀
I hadn't heard of it. But, now, I'm also wondering if it shouldn't be under my tree Christmas day.
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
Just out of curiosity. Has anyone read this book ?

Eterna: Pioneers of the Watchmaker’s Art​


I was browsing through watchprint.com and I am wondering if I should put this under the xmas tree for me 😀
I believe that @omg smstr may have seen it. A few years back, I recall he commented that it is a book much more about the company than the watches themselves.
 
Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
I believe that @omg smstr may have seen it. A few years back, I recall he commented that it is a book much more about the company than the watches themselves.
Thanks this is what I fear.
 
Posts
154
Likes
903
I still have the book, It's comprehensive regarding Eterna's long history. But don't expect to find details about watches.