Eterna Matic

Posts
4,015
Likes
45,128
Looks great on you, my friend
Looked better on a red strap, but I didn't manage to get it... Maybe on my Acid Pink one from @jankoxxx it will be dope 😀
Ps: somebody was disappointed not to get any chocolate!
 
Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
Yes great watch in almost perfect condition !

Congratulations. Looks even better than in the auction pictures 👍
 
Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
New arrival today: Eterna-Matic Centenaire with a perfect glossy black dial and to my surprise, really cool triple facetted lugs. The facets weren't visible on the seller's pictures.

 
Posts
96
Likes
231
Great Eterna Matic with black dial I assume around the mid 1950’s I am focused on
Eterna Matic’s first series the 12** movements !
 
Posts
1,611
Likes
6,050
Not a Matic but a 852 (37mm)... And I must thanks @iamvr for spotting it locally and grabbing it for me. One of the brilliant advantages of this website is the friendships created through the common passion

Very nice find! I've been looking for one of those for a while too, looks great on your wrist 😀
 
Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
I assume around the mid 1950’s

Approx. 1958 according to the seller, I'll check the serial number myself once I get to it.
 
Posts
168
Likes
550
New arrival today: Eterna-Matic Centenaire with a perfect glossy black dial and to my surprise, really cool triple facetted lugs. The facets weren't visible on the seller's pictures.

What a stunner, congrats!!
 
Posts
435
Likes
2,283
Not a matic, but a simple dress watch (cal. 1406) with pretty sharp edges. Dates to ~1961.

 
Posts
2,056
Likes
25,237
ETERNA-MATIC, circa 1950/51 (not sure, because the distance between movement number and case number is quite far), Cal. 1249T - 18k, 34,5mm

 
Posts
906
Likes
1,740
ETERNA-MATIC, circa 1950/51 (not sure, because the distance between movement number and case number is quite far), Cal. 1249T - 18k, 34,5mm

Looks brand new, stunning!
 
Posts
96
Likes
231
Stunning dial in almost perfect condition the first series Eterna Matic’s the 12** movements are the most decorated movements of all high quality finishing at that time these movements where par none the best !
 
Posts
96
Likes
231
Found this early Eterna Matic 1199 men’s watch from 1948 it’s small with original crown !
 
Posts
12
Likes
22
My Centenaire is a poor cousin compared to some of these, but nonetheless delightful
... And my 1990s Kon-Tiki diver is the only mechanical watch I've ever owned that kept time at less than 2 sec/day in any position! If Tudor didn't get design cues for the BB58 from this watch, they should have!

very cool watch