Ed White 321 Bracelet on Trilogy Speedmaster

I’ve been enjoying the Trilogy more than ever lately, especially after it had been out for service. Something about it is just near perfect, although the bracelet does leave a little to be desired.

I don’t mind the heft of it on the Trilogy Seamaster, it helps to plant the watch and match the toughness of the capability, but it seems out of place on the Speedmaster.

Figured I’d try and see if the 321 bracelet fits well and looks as good as I’ve seen it pictured here and on Fratello, and I love it. This bracelet really is a contender for one of the best bracelets, it’s, thin, light and stunning in natural light, always better in person than in photos.

I think the bracelet now is going to be a watch hopper, transferring from the 321 and back.

interestingly I had no issues using the springbars from the 321, they fit easily on first attempt. Watch was on wrist in seconds. It is amazing what a great bracelet can do to change the wearability of a watch.

👍
Damn….I need to spend more money!
Any chance for some close ups of the end pieces joining the case front and back?

I remember other people who had to use thinner bars to get it to fit, maybe your's is just a bit out of spec. But it's an improvement over the stock bracelet.
Edited:

Does indeed look better proportioned.. and great shots!

This looks so great! I just acquired the 321 last month... I don't dare to remove the bracelet myself for this watch. Another option is to buy another 321 bracelet...that seems stupidly expensive though.

👍
Any chance for some close ups of the end pieces joining the case front and back?
Only happy to oblige.
I remember other people who had to use thinner bars to get it to fit, maybe your's is just a bit out of spec. But it's an improvement over the stock bracelet.
I did think I’d need to change to thinner bars, remembering those posts. It’s been in the back of my mind for a while. Maybe the 321 bars are a little thinner than those fitted to the Trilogy normally. I straight swapped the bracelet with the 321’s springbars, such an easy fit.

👍
Only happy to oblige, there’s always something else that pops up in this hobby. It is night so the lighting is a little off but you should be able to make out the fit. There’s no play or wiggle, which makes me feel very confident about the set up.

If there are any other angles you need let me know.

This looks so great! I just acquired the 321 last month... I don't dare to remove the bracelet myself for this watch. Another option is to buy another 321 bracelet...that seems stupidly expensive though.
I think I’ve had the bracelet on and off the 321 maybe twenty times this year testing out different strap options. Once you are in the rhythm of bracelet changes it’s no issue. Whilst I am careful I also don’t mind inner lug scratches from changes.

Does indeed look better proportioned.. and great shots!
Thanks SGK the iPhone camera is not bad at all.

Looks great!

I dont suppose you know if the modern 321 bracelet will fit the original 105.003-65 Ed White?

Looks great!

I dont suppose you know if the modern 321 bracelet will fit the original 105.003-65 Ed White?
I have heard anecdotally that the new bracelet does not fit the 105.003- that does not mean the bracelet will not fit yours. Its worth tracking one down at a watch meet or even at a boutique to see if it fits yours.

I have heard anecdotally that the new bracelet does not fit the 105.003- that does not mean the bracelet will not fit yours. Its worth tracking one down at a watch meet or even at a boutique to see if it fits yours.
Thanks for replying. I’ll head to my local boutique to see if they have one in stock (unlikely!)