Dust Under Glass

I just bought an original version of the planet ocean off ebay with authenticity guarantee. Overall looks to be great but i noticed a small speck of dust under the glass. I had a planet ocean long time ago and had the same thing. It doesn’t move, it’s in a fixed position doesn’t affect the watch other than bugging me it’s there.

I can return it or keep it

If i keep it, where do i get it fixed? how much would it be? Any help would be appreciated

I just bought an original version of the planet ocean off ebay with authenticity guarantee. Overall looks to be great but i noticed a small speck of dust under the glass. I had a planet ocean long time ago and had the same thing. It doesn’t move, it’s in a fixed position doesn’t affect the watch other than bugging me it’s there.

If i keep it, where do i get it fixed? how much would it be? Any help would be appreciated

You are asking us questions you should be asking the seller! Either let them attend to the problem, or give us an idea of where you live with the possibility that someone might have a recommendation for someone who can attend to it for you. You will not be covered by an Omega warranty I suspect.

I am in PA.
i can return or or keep it. Don’t really want to return it if it’s a simple fix

Seems like a personal decision for you. It would be a simple enough fix for a watchmaker, if you know one locally and it's really just dust. Of course, you might want to have the watch pressure tested afterwards. Good luck. There's only so much we can do to help you over the internet.
Edited:

My opinion … you bought a used watch, not a new one. I assume it has never been serviced (unless you have proof), no matter what the seller may claim. If the seller showed you a picture of the movement (which most people want) then the case back was removed and dust could have gotten in the watch. The Authenticator probably also opened the case, so another chance for dust.

if everything else is as promised, then accept it and get it serviced - that will take care of the problem. Have it done by Omega and it will be $550 US. Most reputable watchmakers will charge something comparable for a Co-Axial. If a watchmaker charges significantly less, I’d not trust they do a complete service and replace worn parts properly.

I bought a Rolex once that had dust specs on the dial that drove me nuts, but I never did anything about it. It was a relatively new model, so I always questioned how it got there. It’s sold now so one less thing for me to think about.