Dot Next to 90 Bezel - What do you think?

Hi All,

I'm starting to compile parts and components for a Mark II Racing - Speedmaster Pro project and I came across the bezel shown in the below photos.
DN90_1.png

DN90_2.jpg

Before I ask for your thoughts, here's some of my criteria for my search for the project:
- Only vintage parts/components
- I'm good with Patina/Noticeable wear
- A ghosted/greyed bezel is a plus but not a must
- Dot Next to 90 is in my budget and I like the look as many of the grey dial Speedmaster Racing Pro examples had DN90 bezels
- A tall "TACHYMETRE" is definitely something I'm looking for

This bezel meets a lot of my goals for the project and I like how it's aged. Seller and I have already chatted a little bit about price but I'm not an expert by any means on these so I figured I'd bring it to you all to get more experienced opinions.

So....
What do you all think? Does it look original? Any issues you see?

Regarding Price...
In your opinion, what would be a reasonable amount for this bezel? I've seen some DON90 go for $500 all the way up to $2k lately but there haven't been may DN90 bezels that have sold. Saw a few around the $1K amount but those were pretty prestine.

Any help/opinion would be greatly appreciated!

DN90 up to US $ 1000 ? Must have a look into my parts basket.... Btw: this one here looks good.

Well for a Mark II ou dont need that bezel 😀))) it is a crystal

Well for a Mark II ou dont need that bezel 😀))) it is a crystal
Yep that would be true if the end goal was a 145.014 cased watch, but I'm working on one similar to the image below and it would be in a 145.022 case. Hence the need for a 145.022 bezel.
1226166-d301021cce29150538bab90f5a01916e.jpg
This wonderful example belongs to @eugeneandresson and is what inspired me to start my project.
Edited:

Update: With the confirmation that the bezel looked good, with additional research, and coming to an agreement for what I felt was a fair price with the seller, I felt confident to purchase the bezel. Once it arrives, I can post additional photos.

I tihnk i am not a real collector... for me the bezel looks very "used" but looking forward for the pictures with the bezel when it will arrive.

The bezel arrived today and I'm happy that, for me, the condition is better than was shown in the eBay photos. Here are some quick snaps for those of you who've gotta have photos.
Bezel_01.jpg

Bezel_02.jpg

Bezel_03.jpg
I tihnk i am not a real collector... for me the bezel looks very "used" but looking forward for the pictures with the bezel when it will arrive.
I don't think I would call myself a "real collector" or even a "collector". Just an enthusiast who liked the look of the bezel and the fading/ghosting that is happening around the edge of the bezel. I would agree, the bezel does have a "used" quality but I admire that "well loved" affectation as I see that that as bit of charm and it was something I was looking for in my current project.