Dont buy Sapphire Sandwich Moonwatch- joke

Toyotas fall apart? 🤨
Of course they do, Dan. The OP just neglected to mention that it generally takes 2 or more decades and at least 350,000 miles for it to occur. 😁

Of course they do, Dan. The OP just neglected to mention that it generally takes 2 or more decades and at least 350,000 miles for it to occur.
Aha! So you admit they fall apart.

Game. Set. Match.

I bid you good day, sir.

Bought a lemon. The 1863 caliber Speedmaster. Got it September 2022 from AB as new. Chronometer hand fell out of place. Had to get that fixed. Now watch is off 3+ minutes (fast) a day. AB is 'sorry' but Omega is selling crap products now. Production got way out of control. I see the Rolex model now (limited production) as having value as Omega (you can get) are like Toyotas and falling apart.

So dropping lemon off again. They will offer me liquor and apologies at their fancy AB location. I am brining the goofy box and dropping the whole goddamn thing off and walking away from Omega for good.

Reads as serious as a heart attack.........a 4-kitten rescue was badly needed, hope I was in time to help.

Influencers gotta eat........hope he/she/they hit their daily quota.

How to make friends: Go to a brand fan page and tell them their favorite brand is shit. 👍

Four kitten alarm. This is serious. 😲

Of course they do, Dan. The OP just neglected to mention that it generally takes 2 or more decades and at least 350,000 miles for it to occur. 😁
And only during guerrilla warfare.

Well, I was happy with my Omega collection until reading the OP in this thread. Now I am going to turn in my 10 or Omegas and walk away. Damn -- I thought I was happy 😟
The current preferred strategy is to sell all your Omega's and pay down your mortgage, it's the smart thing to do. 👍

The current preferred strategy is to sell all your Omega's and pay down your mortgage, it's the smart thing to do. 👍
I would, except I finished paying off my mortgage this past summer 😜

I bought my house with a credit card, my Omegas with cash, my Rolies with forged checks from old ladies at church and my Toyotas from copper pipes lifted from abandoned buildings.

Am I doing this right?

Toyotas fall apart? 🤨

👍

The 2007 RAV4 I own (and my daughter drives) with 250,000 miles on it is just getting warmed up.

More proof that Rolex is way better than Omega. image.jpg My watch today. Car is not in motion.
Off topic but may I ask what bracelet is that on your FOIS? Is it an Uncle Seiko? Forstner? Vintage Omega? Thanks in advance.

Your post is a bit confusing. But if it's running very fast the watch may have been magnetized.
But isn't the Calibre 3861 supposed to have a silicon hairspring and be METAS certified? That's supposed to be antimagnetic to 15000 Gauss (from what I've heard that's stronger than most magnetic fields we're ever likely to encounter).

Crummy story. But I really do think that your experience is the exception and far from the norm. I’m happy with my PO 43.5 and my Explorer II and haven’t found any quality contro differences between them. In the past I’ve had a Speedy Pro and 300 Diver. Nothing but good experiences.