Dont buy Sapphire Sandwich Moonwatch- joke

Taxis all over the world rack up high mileages, the reason is that they are constantly on the go, 24/7 they never cool down, there are no cold start ups with dry components waiting for oil, such taxi mileages are in no way exclusive to Toyota.
Same law applies to commercial aircraft, fly them as many hours as possible every day. its incredible how sick they get when parked up for a few weeks.

Quite frankly son, this is what losers do. You buy a new car and it does not work, its a lemon. Going back to fix it again is not an option. Its a new watch that was never new and never satisfied their requirements with me (a quality watch). That is why they got the box and papers and saw me walk out the door. Omega is selling sub standard watches now, pay attention and dont take orders the rest of your life. If you do that- perhaps you can afford a Rolex one day. Never going cheapo Omega again. Bye nerds.

So, dad, you dumped your watch, box and papers at the dealer and walked out, and you are expecting, what? For them to come after you, begging for you to take a full refund after five months? Or maybe comp you a new 3861 to make things right? Mom says you should come out of the basement now, she made your favorite lunch, chicken nuggets and chocolate milk. And she has some new vitamins for you, they are supposed to help your mood.

That was obviously broken as well. When he opened the bottle the 60 bits/ pieces fell out!

Man, I go to bed - have a wonderful dream about Chuck Norris & nuns, don't ask - and all hell breaks loose here.

Man, I go to bed - have a wonderful dream about Chuck Norris & nuns, don't ask - and all hell breaks loose here.
I hope you are taking notes, this might be the strategy you will have to take with Nivada Grenchen. Just send the watch back to them, COD, and tell them it's a joke of a watch and demand they do something to make you happy.

I hope you are taking notes, this might be the strategy you will have to take with Nivada Grenchen. Just send the watch back to them, COD, and tell them it's a joke of a watch and demand they do something to make you happy.

Better, insist they repair the HEV on my watch.

I bought my house with a credit card, my Omegas with cash, my Rolies with forged checks from old ladies at church and my Toyotas from copper pipes lifted from abandoned buildings.

Am I doing this right?

No, up your game and include occupied buildings.

I sympathize with the OP. That sucks. You save up for a big purchase with high hopes and get bitterly disappointed. That takes the joy for what should be a happy and rewarding experience.

I sympathize with the OP. That sucks. You save up for a big purchase with high hopes and get bitterly disappointed. That takes the joy for what should be a happy and rewarding experience.

Wait to he has kids 😁

Bought a lemon. The 1863 caliber Speedmaster. Got it September 2022 from AB as new. Chronometer hand fell out of place. Had to get that fixed. Now watch is off 3+ minutes (fast) a day. AB is 'sorry' but Omega is selling crap products now. Production got way out of control. I see the Rolex model now (limited production) as having value as Omega (you can get) are like Toyotas and falling apart.

So dropping lemon off again. They will offer me liquor and apologies at their fancy AB location. I am brining the goofy box and dropping the whole goddamn thing off and walking away from Omega for good.

Good for you!