Dont buy Sapphire Sandwich Moonwatch- joke

Bought a lemon. The 1863 caliber Speedmaster. Got it September 2022 from AB as new. Chronometer hand fell out of place. Had to get that fixed. Now watch is off 3+ minutes (fast) a day. AB is 'sorry' but Omega is selling crap products now. Production got way out of control. I see the Rolex model now (limited production) as having value as Omega (you can get) are like Toyotas and falling apart.

So dropping lemon off again. They will offer me liquor and apologies at their fancy AB location. I am brining the goofy box and dropping the whole goddamn thing off and walking away from Omega for good.

Your post is a bit confusing. But if it's running very fast the watch may have been magnetized.

Your post is a bit confusing. But if it's running very fast the watch may have been magnetized.
Exactly what I initially meant .

Read his three posts… he’s not happy 🙁

Sounds like somebody needs a hug. Chill out, it will be okay.

It's under Omega's five year warranty, take a chill pill and relax. You are covered until September 2027.

More proof that Rolex is way better than Omega. image.jpg My watch today. Car is not in motion.

Well, I was happy with my Omega collection until reading the OP in this thread. Now I am going to turn in my 10 or Omegas and walk away. Damn -- I thought I was happy 😟

Don't walk away until you have at least two drinks of their best liquor.

Well, I’m convinced. I guess that my collection of Omegas that span a period from 1950 to 2017, all of which keep excellent time and haven’t fallen apart, are an aberration from Omega’s horrendous quality control. I’m gonna sell the whole collection right now and run to the nearest Rolex boutique where I can select a real Swiss watch from the models on display. Oh, wait a minute …

This is precisely how the Roman Empire fell apart.
Let's break shit down here...

1. Lemon Drops are good.
2. Brine your meats not your goofy boxes.
3. Rolex is god but science & atheism are always solid options.
4. Everything from Rolex is limited - availability, price, hair gel, tracksuits, trainers, oversized shades on tanned noses, supercar dealership showroom steering wheel shots, going to the Mediterranean on vacation by yourself & posting beach pics to Facebook watch groups and lastly -- self dignity.
5. Never disparage liquor. Liquor is life in a bottle.