Does this thread also include GS

I have a GS that i would like comments on . With only 3 post can I post pics ?

I’m more of a sports guy and have had this for a few years , and cannot make up my mind on keeping or selling

Your one photo isn’t great and it looks like it’s missing the Japan 9S63 text at the bottom.

IMG_6418.jpeg
IMG_6420.jpeg

Yes it’s there . You have to have it at the right angle to capture the text

You can't sell until you have 200 posts, and then you need to create a proper listing in the Private Sales forum.

Not looking to sale , just wanting advice . Thanks for your input.

Not looking to sale , just wanting advice . Thanks for your input.
It's really not clear what advice you are looking for, which makes this appear to be a backdoor sales post.

Just read the post . I was asking for anyone to comment on my GS as there is no GS thread here only Seiko . And asked how many post to to post a pic .

Just read the post . I was asking for anyone to comment on my GS as there is no GS thread here only Seiko . And asked how many post to to post a pic .
Grand Seiko is included in the Seiko thread as far as I know. I post photos of my Grand Seikos here. There is no minimum post requirement to post photos.

I’m more of a sports guy and have had this for a few years , and cannot make up my mind on keeping or selling
Well it’s an interesting piece. Keeping it is up to you.

I love the pattern. I'm a fan of Seiko and GS dials so that one is right up my alley. You label yourself a sports person, so what kind of watch tickles your taste more? The watch is beautiful, but if it doesn't fly with you, then better sell it to someone who can appreciate it more and get something that you love.

Grand Seiko is included in the Seiko thread as far as I know. I post photos of my Grand Seikos here. There is no minimum post requirement to post photos.
Thank you , I figured that much out . I’m a bit slow
I love the pattern. I'm a fan of Seiko and GS dials so that one is right up my alley. You label yourself a sports person, so what kind of watch tickles your taste more? The watch is beautiful, but if it doesn't fly with you, then better sell it to someone who can appreciate it more and get something that you love.

I do not what I want to do . It’s my first dress watch , but living in San Diego I’m at the beach often and ever since I got rid of my Pam 233 dot dial I miss it . I’m holding out to get into a Rolex sport model . I’ve had offers of several watches , but I’m. It willing to lose money either . But thank you for your input

I appreciate the technology that goes into the GS models and I’ve handled them in the flesh and the build quality appears to be excellent. That being said, I just can’t seem to connect with them the way that I do with an Omega or a JLC. Everyone has their favorites.