Do you like to have midsize watches available or do you avoid them?

I got rid of everyting out of the 32-38mm range long ago.

Ooh that has a very snappy look unusual very nice.

Thanks, very rarely seen watch for sure.

Huge fan of midsize watches as I have small wrists.
My watches range from 31mm-36mm. I'd be hesitant to wear anything bigger than that personally.

I have a 7.25 inc wrist, 39mm is my minimum, 42 mm maximum, depending on lug to lug as well.

Vintage is an exception, unfortunately, both grandfathers were not into watches.

I also have a 7.25 inch wrist - only watch I feel is too small is my 90's Omega Deville dress watch, only watch I felt was too large was my Bell & Ross BR02 diver. Funnily enough I have larger watches than the B&R like the Seiko Tuna Marinemaster 300m/Arnie reissue and they are fine, so it just depends on the design. On the other end of the spectrum I really enjoy wearing my Caravelle 665-1 vintage skin diver at 35mm.

I also have a 7.25 inch wrist - only watch I feel is too small is my 90's Omega Deville dress watch, only watch I felt was too large was my Bell & Ross BR02 diver. Funnily enough I have larger watches than the B&R like the Seiko Tuna Marinemaster 300m/Arnie reissue and they are fine, so it just depends on the design. On the other end of the spectrum I really enjoy wearing my Caravelle 665-1 vintage skin diver at 35mm.
Good point. Size, shape and bezel can at times cancel out size.

Good point. Size, shape and bezel can at times cancel out size.
Yep, bezel and dial diameter are huge for me - I would say my ideal fit is my 1016 Explorer at 36mm - almost the perfect watch! Having said that the caravelle sea hunter has a smaller dial than my Deville, and I still find the Deville too small. So yes - all about the aesthetic - if something looks good, I don't think it matters what size it is to be honest.

I like midsize watches. I find that they are comfortable to wear and fit under shirt cuffs very nicely. My favorite watch sizes are 36-40mm but I can get away with larger since I have 7.5 inch wrists and am tall.

My modest collection spans 34 to 42mm for my 7.25" wrist. I love them all but if I had to choose what I think looks to be the best fit I would say it is my Zenith El Primero at 37mm, purely subjective of course.
IMG_20220619_090517.jpg

I have close to 8 inch wrists. I have a 35mm chronostop driver and a 36mm vintage OP, both of which look fine to me when I wear them. The OP gets quite a lot of wrist time. As a few others have said, I think it really depends on the design of the case and dial. The OP is a simple 3 hander and the case is quite thin so it looks a lot bigger than its 36mm suggests.

Midsize is good.
5BF26F61-4464-49A9-B180-0EFF7AFFCB21.jpeg
That is so sweet I really don’t see many of the red dial versions pop up and when they do they move quickly. They aren’t rare are they. I probably just don’t get out much.

I’d really like a 36mm SMP in Blue. I loved my 36mm Vostok watches but they’re several mm thicker than the SMP. I think the smaller Watch looks better off the bracelet though, just my opinion but I think it looks a little too much like jewelry and makes it’s smaller size stand out.

I prefer smaller watches since my wrists are not that big. Looks a bit silly with a 42mm watch.