Forums Latest Members

Do you guys think this omega is authentic?

1. AntonioDuarte Mar 11, 2021

Im really interested in getting a omega deville prestige, but its just too expensive, although i can in fact afford it.
    I searched this model in chrono 24 and came across this watch that seems legit to me, and the seller is a
    watchmaking business, wich is more reliable that a individual seller.
    But the price is just too low, in my opinion. Besides that the seller is russian, I don't want to appear prejudiced, but it is suspicius.
    Please take a look, and tell me what you guys think!
    https://www.chrono24.pt/omega/de-ville-prestige-co-axial-small-seconds-39-mm--id11078191.htm

2. Borosilikat Mar 11, 2021

"All of the watches displayed on the Chrono24 website are available in our store in Moscow, Russia. We have all the necessary documentation in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. In accordance with the Russian customs legislation we can not deliver our watches in your country. If you want to get watches you should visit our store in Moscow and we will be happy to help you.."

"Please be aware that we are not able to ship (send/transfer/deliver) the watches outside of Russia. If you are in Moscow, please visit our centrally located store, and we will be more than happy to help you. We appreciate your understanding!"

Did you read this ?
    I assume you are from Portugal based on linking to chrono24.pt and also your name, to get this watch you would have to go to Moscow to pick it up!

Regarding the watch itself, at first glance I think it's authentic.