Do we think this Omega Seamaster 166.002 is legit?

Hey team! Wondering what everyone’s opinions are on this Seamaster. I’m by no means an expert but it looks polished and possibly a redial? Let me know what you think

Edit: Going to add a little more clarification here as I was a little vague in my original post. I purchased this watch about a week ago for what I consider a good price. I did a fair amount of research before buying and I knew I wanted a Seamaster from the late 60’s so when this beautiful watch came up I had to jump on it. In my opinion everything looks legit BUT i’m relatively new to the game so was looking for advice from people that know more than I do. I’m very happy with the purchase and will probably get it looked at by my watchmaker soon and potentially serviced. I appreciate everyone’s input! Have a fantastic day lads
Edited:

Welcome..... Perhaps nice to introduce yourself

Welcome..... Perhaps nice to introduce yourself
Hey Mark! I’ve lurked the Omega forums before but just created an account to make this post. Starting to get into the vintage Omega game because I love the look and history (it doesn’t hurt they are reasonably priced vs new)

I don't think it's repainted. I don't know for sure if the hands and dial match, because the hands have the black inlays and the dial markers don't. But the hands are the right length and color, so maybe they are fine. Basically, I don't see anything significant to worry about.

All genuine, all original IMJ.
Can't be sure on the crystal as I can't see a logo or the split in the tension ring, but that's no biggie.

Original crown makes this attractive. This family of watches has a lot of enthusiasts and is a good place to start with vintage Omega, assuming that the price is not unreasonable.

OMEGA WATCH DISCUSSIONSVINTAGE OMEGA WATCHES HELP, DISCUSSION AND ADVICE

" Do we think this Omega Seamaster 166.002 is legit?

1. SpronceToday at 6:09am
    Hey team! Wondering what everyone’s opinions are on this Seamaster. I’m by no means an expert but it looks polished and possibly a redial? Let me know what you think "
Do WE think ? What do YOU think ?
Thank you for the insightful input! I guess I could have been a little more clear, I recently purchased this watch and I believe it’s legit but I am by no means an expert. My main questions were about it possibly being a redial or if anything else looked off. I was simply looking for some advice from fellow Omega lads that might have more experience than me.