Did You / Will You See Ferrari?

I saw it this afternoon and I enjoyed it. The focus was on the man, but there were still some entertaining racing scenes and decent looking watches.

Ferrari wore something large and gold. Gianni Agnelli wore his watch over his right shirt cuff, as he was known to do.

Laps were timed with an assortment of pieces, notably by Omega and a Universal Geneve Compax. I hope they consulted the OF experts before making their selections.

To see the watches, you’ll need to wait until someone posts them, or go see the movie. IMG_8010.jpeg IMG_8011.jpeg IMG_8012.jpeg IMG_8014.jpeg IMG_8015.jpeg IMG_8016.jpeg IMG_8017.jpeg IMG_8018.jpeg IMG_8021.jpeg IMG_8024.jpeg IMG_8025.jpeg IMG_8028.jpeg IMG_8029.jpeg

During one scene there is a newspaper and on the front cover there is an advertisement for TUDOR. I think Adam Driver once pitched Tudor alongside Brad Pitt and Charlize Theron. Or was it a different brand? Correction. It was Breitling…
Edited:

I am going to wait until it comes to streaming, but I do look forward to seeing it

Going to see it this weekend, this is one of those movies that needs to be seen on the big screen.

In spite of Mann's new muse, I am definitely looking forward to seeing this in the theatre.

I saw the Trailer months ago. Based on the reviews I think the whole film may be in the trailer.

I like Adam Driver. Especially in BlacKkKlansmen. He was pretty decent and entertaining in some minor starwars fan-fic spinoffs as well.

As a sidenote, no. 533 is a Maserati, not a Ferrari! Presumably a 350S. Never call this car a Ferrari, or the Maserati fans will throw rotten eggs at you! 😉

As a sidenote, no. 533 is a Maserati, not a Ferrari! Presumably a 350S. Never call this car a Ferrari, or the Maserati fans will throw rotten eggs at you! 😉

Yes that scene with the Maserati was great. But I will not spoil it.

How times have changed for Maserati, who in the 80s looked like Chryslers, and today, well they use Ferrari engines.

@MarktheTime your UG looks amazing!

@sheepdoll Adam Driver was very good. Only other movie that I saw him in was in the role of another Italian. Can you guess the movie?

How times have changed for Maserati, who in the 80s looked like Chryslers, and today, well they use Ferrari engines.

Go further back in time: A6G/54GT Zagato Coupe, or 5000 GT Allemano. Sorry for OT.

A6G_54GT Zagato.jpg
5000 GT Allemano.jpg

Ferrari and trackdays? Here is mine on the Spreewaldring. I do not recall which watch I was wearing ... 😎 But I still have the trophy for the fastest lap (despite others driving modern Porsches or Nissan GTR) 😀. I own it since about 20 years now.

Trackday1.JPG
Trackday2.jpg

Ferrari and trackdays? Here is mine on the Spreewaldring. I do not recall which watch I was wearing ... 😎 But I still have the trophy for the fastest lap 😀. I own it since about 20 years now.

Trackday1.JPG
Trackday2.jpg
Great car! V12 up front?

I think the rally movie will be better.
I was supposed to go see Ferrari with my brother-in-law xmas day but bailed, he went and was disappointed lol.
I guess he expected more racing...
Walter Röhrl

Adam Driver was very good. Only other movie that I saw him in was in the role of another Italian. Can you guess the movie?

Silence? Or is he Portuguese in that one?