Forums Latest Members

DHL lost the package - no compensation they say

1. gostang9 Feb 16, 2020

When I went to the site, it seems I need a registered business to set up an account. If I could register, I would.

Maybe someone has a suggestion how a Canadian can set up an easy business ID or register without one?

2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Feb 16, 2020

I would suggest sending them an email...

[email protected]

I've had my account for years, so I don't know if they still take on collectors, but I know they used to. It's easy enough to get a Master Business License from the province if you want to go that way, but unless you are actually making a business out of something, it's probably more hassle than it's worth...

gostang9 likes this.
  3. gostang9 Feb 16, 2020

Will contact them, thanks!

4. gostang9 Feb 18, 2020

Hey Al, it was a good suggestion and worth a try.

In order to leave a record on this thread for anyone searching for this information in the future, I did write Parcel Pro Customer service and received the following response today that "Unfortunately, due to legal reasons, we are not able to open account for individuals at this time".

My search continues...

upload_2020-2-18_13-20-20.png

5. imagwai Feb 18, 2020

For the watch I just sold, I got completely fed up with trying to reconcile all the various terms and conditions of the parcel companies and insurers. In the end I drove it round myself. Took about an hour but was much cheaper and faster! :)