Deciding on a new watch ?!

Hi all,

New to watches, and I'm looking to buy one, have narrowed it down to these as I'm interested in Open Heart watches, my wrist is 7 inches.

In order of prefeerence.

Citizen - NH9130-84L - Not available anywhere except in Australia/US, and only 1 years international wararnty applicable in Ireland, model has been discontinued
Citizen.png

Zepplin - 7666M-2 - 2 years warranty, available in UK/Spain, model has been discontinued
Zeppelin.png

Seiko - SSA377J1 - Dial seems too big, 42mm, model no longer available from Seiko but available in Ireland, €600
Seiko.png

Orient - RA-AR0102S - Dial thickness seems too big as well, available in EU
Orient.jpg

Tissot - Tradition Powermatic 80 Small Dial, and dial height compared to the others, €650
Tissot.png

Anyone has any suggestion, opinion, advice ?
Edited:

Aesthetically, for me, it’s between the Citizen and the Tissot. Zeppelin is bottom of the list. That’s a lot of links to ask people to click though. Many here won’t bother with links. You’d probably get a better response if you posted the pictures directly here.

Also, with that budget you have a decent amount of options. Maybe a nice entry level vintage Omega would fit the bill if you’re not set on a modern watch.

Aesthetically, for me, it’s between the Citizen and the Tissot. Zeppelin is bottom of the list. That’s a lot of links to ask people to click though. Many here won’t bother with links. You’d probably get a better response if you posted the pictures directly here.

Also, with that budget you have a decent amount of options. Maybe a nice entry level vintage Omega would fit the bill if you’re not set on a modern watch.
Thanks, failed to see Add Photos, just seen it..

Have you seen Seiko Presage Zen Garden SSA443J1 from 2011 I believe. I have one they are beautiful
IMG_8921.jpeg 4C71E4CB-3306-4DC9-90C6-D2D9ABBB767D.jpeg IMG_8148.jpeg