Dealers/Boutique in the PNW for a Speedy.

New member here, so HI! I've been to both and AD and a boutique here in Seattle and neither are budging on Speedmaster 3861 Sapphire. You add 10% tax and that number looks even worse.

Is this common? From what I read there is wiggle room, or is because I'm in a small market and only 2 dealers around.

Not trying to nickel and dime.. but the savings goes towards the next watch and I want to be sure I'm not being fleeced. Both are asking $7600 馃檨

Thanks in advance!

Are you specifically looking for a physical store in which to purchase this? If you are open to looking online, there is a dealer section on this forum and this dealer is very reputable. I have purchased two Speedy's from him and I know many other members have dealt with him as well.

Here is a brand new 2023 Sapphire 3861 for $6,250 on leather strap.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/ome...ire-3861-310-32-42-50-01-002-new-2023.159623/

Brand new 2023 Sapphire 3861 for $6,750 on bracelet w/ new clasp.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/ome...ire-3861-310-30-42-50-01-002-new-2023.159559/

^^^ I bought my ST1 from @mdgrwl three years ago, highly recommended. Very reputable.

Also, check out @demollo on the sales forum, he has the 3861 sapphire sandwich for $5,900 delivered. I've bought two Speedmasters from Darek, super responsive and you get a BNIB product with full Omega warranty. Highly recommended.

Deal with confidence with these two dealers. Wiring money can be nerve wracking the first time, but there are many good, honest dealers on here. Trust the reviews, people would speak up if there was any funny business.
Edited:

Are you specifically looking for a physical store in which to purchase this? If you are open to looking online, there is a dealer section on this forum and this dealer is very reputable. I have purchased two Speedy's from him and I know many other members have dealt with him as well.

Here is a brand new 2023 Sapphire 3861 for $6,250 on leather strap.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/ome...ire-3861-310-32-42-50-01-002-new-2023.159623/

Brand new 2023 Sapphire 3861 for $6,750 on bracelet w/ new clasp.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/ome...ire-3861-310-30-42-50-01-002-new-2023.159559/
Thanks! Funny enough I just bookmarked the second watch (on bracelet). Yeah to be honest just a little hesitant to wire money. But, to your point he has positive feedback all over the place.

Smith & Bevill Jewelers is the AD in Beaverton (Portland metro). You could try them... but my strong recommendation is to work through one of the dealers on this forum that is reputable.

I really like the OB in Bellevue outside Seattle but I haven't purchased a watch from them.

Best of luck with your hunt!

Matt @mdgrwl is a great guy. I've done multiple transactions with him!

If you are set on buying from an AD directly, PM me. I'll put you in touch with someone who may help you out.

Matt @mdgrwl is a great guy. I've done multiple transactions with him!

If you are set on buying from an AD directly, PM me. I'll put you in touch with someone who may help you out.

That's really awesome of you to do. I'm not the op but I'll keep @mdgrwl in mind for my next purchase.

Smith & Bevill Jewelers is the AD in Beaverton (Portland metro). You could try them... but my strong recommendation is to work through one of the dealers on this forum that is reputable.

I really like the OB in Bellevue outside Seattle but I haven't purchased a watch from them.

Best of luck with your hunt!
Thank you for the insight. Probably saved me a 4 hour drive lol. Will say my experience with the OB in Bellevue was great; guy was super nice, patient and a pleasure to talk to .

The AD at University Village is another story....feels like they just watched watch videos on YouTube and spit advertising at you. "Do you like Formula 1...remember the movie Intersteller.....Hamilton is the same as Tissot". I had to leave lol.

Thank you for the insight. Probably saved me a 4 hour drive lol. Will say my experience with the OB in Bellevue was great; guy was super nice, patient and a pleasure to talk to .

The AD at University Village is another story....feels like they just watched watch videos on YouTube and spit advertising at you. "Do you like Formula 1...remember the movie Intersteller.....Hamilton is the same as Tissot". I had to leave lol.

Good to hear regarding Bellevue! I have talked to three different people there, maybe four, and the level of customer service has been right there every single time. They clearly care about their customers, and have won my OB business needs.

Update: Thanks for the referrals! I ended up picking up a Speedy from @mdgrwl. Pretty effortless transaction and crazy quick shipping. I see his name on some other forums as well as recently joining r/watchexchange.

He had an option to pay via paypal with a credit card from his site which I felt more comfortable with as a first time buyer. Seems like he sells a lot of Speedys 馃榾 Definitely have him bookmarked for my next purchase!

Moon Watch Screen Saver.jpg IMG_3363.jpg

Update: Thanks for the referrals! I ended up picking up a Speedy from @mdgrwl. Pretty effortless transaction and crazy quick shipping. I see his name on some other forums as well as recently joining r/watchexchange.

He had an option to pay via paypal with a credit card from his site which I felt more comfortable with as a first time buyer. Seems like he sells a lot of Speedys 馃榾 Definitely have him bookmarked for my next purchase!

Moon Watch Screen Saver.jpg IMG_3363.jpg
Congrats! As I said above, I have purchased two Speedy鈥檚 from him and both purchases were seamless and arrived in two days. The first was a 1861 and a brand new 3861 hesalite. Enjoy and have fun with your new watch!

IMG_3991.jpeg