Croton (Nivada) Chronomaster bezel

Posts
244
Likes
996
Looking for a bezel or parts watch (so I can use the bezel) for this post 68 Regatta CASD

Also...also looking for affordable Chronomaster Only book.

Thanks!
David

 
Posts
208
Likes
136
nice watch mate - just a heads up those incabloc cased V733 bezels are very hard to find, i found a guy who made me an insert happy to share if thats allowed
 
Posts
368
Likes
1,679
I just obtained a copy of the book through a wtb (go OF) and I'll post or send you some pages on bezel info. There were a myriad of cases and bezels.

Does this one have the Valjoux 7733?
 
Posts
244
Likes
996
Does this one have the Valjoux 7733?
yes, it does. Thank you for the very kind offer.
 
Posts
368
Likes
1,679
Welcome will send a PM with some photos. Definitely get your hands on the book because the combinations etc... are myriad and fascinating. You need to have your SN, case back type/info, and movement info. The book also goes to pains to note that they didn't capture every Chronometer or combination thereof.

Based on the photo^, you've got a Croton Red & Blue (exotic subdial). I can't tell from the lighting if the dial is silver or brown.

Your tachymeter flange is out of alignment - 60 on a tachy scale is always @ 12. Has someone been in it and messed with parts? Potentially.

Good luck tracking down the bezel and the book!
 
Posts
244
Likes
996
Book is found. Still on the hunt for a bezel. I thought i had one..but it is for a v23, so slightly too small.
 
Posts
244
Likes
996
Still looking for the bezel? What diameter do you need? Thanks
Hi! yes still looking for one. it is the slightly larger v7733 sized case. dimensions in this pic