Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Croton Broad Arrow CASD, Valjoux 92

1. Wlcutter Aug 17, 2021

On offer's a classic 1960s Chronomaster Aviator Sea Diver; I basically buy one every year or two and give it another shot, but they've yet to manage any wrist time, especially when vying against a Wittnauer 8004A.

CASE: The 39mm case (without unsigned crown) is in good shape, unpolished so far as I can tell (in that the bevels are still clear and there are scuffs which, you'd imagine, someone would have removed had they buffed the thing). The bezel's fine, the caseback's clear, and there's some gunk around the lugs I haven't gotten around to cleaning yet, but I'll be headed to the watchmaker's this weekend and will get it in the ultrasonic then.

DIAL+HANDS: Just about perfect, from what I can see. No marks, the lume matches, and everything appears as it should.

MVMT: This is powered by a Valjoux 92 and is running very well. Chronograph start/stops/resets as it should, and the watch is keeping good time.

Please ask any questions you have; I've not sold anything here, but have been selling for a long while on ebay (wlcutter2) and Chronotrader, and my IG is @wescutter. I'm happy to provide whatever references are asked for.

I'd like $2800 for this; happy to answer any questions, provide more pictures, whatever's requested.

IMG_8801.jpg IMG_8802.jpg IMG_8809.jpg IMG_8808.jpg IMG_8804.jpg IMG_8807.jpg IMG_8806.jpg IMG_8805.jpg

Pazzo, jB1128, rbob99 and 9 others like this.
  2. Wlcutter Aug 21, 2021

Obviously I overpriced. Reduced to $2400.

3. Wlcutter Sep 3, 2021

Sold on ebay.