Cross-posting an excellent discussion on vintage watch straps

Posts
170
Likes
586
Great observations - and maybe even better photos - in that thread. Thanks for the link.
 
Posts
8,140
Likes
36,652
A good post, I think a lot of us have accumulated some real vintage straps over the years, I know I have, some I use and some remain unused. It might be a nice thread to show examples of unused vintage Omega ( and other ) straps.
 
Posts
13,927
Likes
54,133
Excellent article. Thanks for bringing it here.
 
Posts
7,088
Likes
56,896
Thanks so much for providing this. I love neato straps and have an interest in vintage styles, especially the 1940s/1950s straps with their rolled edges. I find those to be most eye-catching on watches of that era. Reproductions seem hard to find.

 
Posts
3,314
Likes
9,953
Who needs it when we got our own strap expert inhouse.


(Some how the insert link feature did not work)
 
Posts
944
Likes
2,450
I am also a big fan of accurate form pigskin straps, I have a bunch. Peccary is a dressier alternative with a lot of texture.