Could you please help me check if this Omega Constellation watch is real or fake?

I found one at a pre-owned watch store, and the merchant has sent me some pictures. Can anyone kindly help me in determining its authenticity? thanks

It looks fine but you won’t make friends here if you double post the same question.

It looks fine but you won’t make friends here if you double post the same question.
I apologize, my network seemed to have a delay and I thought my first post didn't go through. Can you tell if this watch is genuine or fake?

I already did. It looks genuine, nothing looks out of place. Just check that the number on the watch (which I think is hidden under the red sticker box) is the same as that on the cards maybe.
Edited:

I already did. It looks genuine, nothing looks out of place. Just check that the number on the watch which I think is hidden under the red sticker box is the same as that on the cards maybe.
Thank you for your answer. I have two questions concerning this watch: First, the case back of this timepiece only bears the watch's serial code and lacks any inscriptions for stainless steel or au 750. Second, I would like you to examine the font used for the engraving on the inner part of the bracelet's clasp. Although I didn't manage to take a photo of the actual watch strap when I saw it, I've come across a matching image on the internet.

I see what you mean about the engraving, the first ST looks bigger than the rest, but the engraving on the bracelets can be a little wayward so its not a red flag unless there is anything else amiss IMO.

Modern Omegas do usually have the metal stated on the back or lugs but I am not sure that is the case where mixed metals are used like here. This also isn't a red flag to me.

Does the serial on the watch match the cards? If not walk away.

Here is the omega page for that watch, the front and back look similar at least:

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/watch-omega-constellation-quartz-27-mm-12325276055004

Be aware that while the date on the cards suggests it was sold last month, the style of the cards and the instructions version number printed on them (Operating Intructions 12) suggest it may have been made quite a few years ago, they are up to at least version 20 at present. Also note it is showing as discontinued on the link above, so while sold new recently, it might have been made at a guess around 2015 or so. The 52000 country code on the cards is correct for a Hong Kong market watch by the way.

I wouldn't necessarily assume the manufacturer warranty applies unless you can check it with an OB. The date of sale might have been added later by an unscrupulous reseller, but if it really was sold last month then you should have most of the standard 5 years warranty remaining.
Edited:

I see what you mean about the engraving, the first ST looks bigger than the rest, but the engraving on the bracelets can be a little wayward so its not a red flag unless there is anything else amiss IMO.

Modern Omegas do usually have the metal stated on the back or lugs but I am not sure that is the case where mixed metals are used like here. This also isn't a red flag to me.

Does the serial on the watch match the cards? If not walk away.

Here is the omega page for that watch, the front and back look similar at least:

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/watch-omega-constellation-quartz-27-mm-12325276055004

Be aware that while the date on the cards suggests it was sold last month, the style of the cards and the instructions version number printed on them (Operating Intructions 12) suggest it may have been made quite a few years ago, they are up to at least version 20 at present. Also note it is showing as discontinued on the link above, so while sold new recently, it might have been made at a guess around 2015 or so. The 52000 country code on the cards is correct for a Hong Kong market watch by the way.

I wouldn't necessarily assume the manufacturer warranty applies unless you can check it with an OB. The date of sale might have been added later by an unscrupulous reseller, but if it really was sold last month then you should have most of the standard 5 years warranty remaining.
Thank you for your help. The counterfeit watch-making skills in our country are so advanced that I am not at ease. Guess which country I'm from.

Serial number checks out - watch is fine...

Serial number: 90976789
Article ref: 12325276055004

then I guess the only thing left to check would to know whether this watch might have been stolen or not : just saw one on Chrono24 on sale for nearly €8,300 ; new - never worn - production year said to be 2024.

Guess which country I'm from.
Actually, if you would take a moment to introduce yourself to the community, it would be a very refreshing change of pace from all of the fly-by demands for authentication we have been receiving recently, from people who never introduce themselves or participate again.